Page 6 of 7

2016 Pro Series: February, Build your best

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
WizardofOZ 3/1/16

I wished I would have found this site sooner.......I'm an old guy from Kansas......been Hot wheelin a llooooonnng time. Very impressed!  I would sure like to be a part of this!

• Welcome Wizard! I'm sure you will be a part of this very soon! — 72_Chevy_C10
  • Welcome to Redline Derby! Can't wait to see your cars on the track. — redlinederby
View member profile
aircooled 3/1/16

Welcome Wizard, great to have another mid west guy here!  I'm just north of you in Big Red country.  Look forward to seeing you race. 

• welcome OZZIE.. see you in lane two ! — fordman
View member profile
WizardofOZ 3/1/16

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Aircooled .....thats makes us neighbors! 

I'll see if I can get a little something put together. 

• maybe the scarecrow's brain, tinman's drill and the lion's courage to send in a modd... go ozzie go... — fordman
View member profile
WizardofOZ 3/1/16

BEWARE OF THE FLYING MONKEYS!!!!!!! 

• for 20 years I wondered what caused my childhood nightmares, until @24, I watched that movie — CrzyTrkrDude
  • ummmm, FOUND THE SOURCE! — CrzyTrkrDude
View member profile
WizardofOZ 3/1/16

I now know the name of my first entry! FLYING MONKEYS

• if it be a slow poke quickly change its name to "poppies"... — fordman
View member profile
redlinederby 3/1/16
Site manager

I'll be packing up cars throughout this week and weekend. Hopefully get them out next week. If anyone needs their car back in a rush, send me a PM and I'll do my best to get it to you ASAP.

I'll PM folks with tracking numbers as I get them.

The live race show was really fantastic Brian.  You really brought together a lot of elements.  Is The archived file of the race posted anywhere?  It has been listed as "offline" on YouTube yesterday and today when I checked.  Again, really great show.

• The live stream is offline but the replays for both shows is in the first post above. — redlinederby
View member profile
JDC442 3/4/16

Your Way-2-Fast was very impressive aircooled!  Can't wait to see what you build for the GT race.  Hoping to give you a little better competition in that event rookie ;)

View member profile
aircooled 3/4/16

My Way-2-Fast did like being first to the finish line for sure, thanks for the positive words.  Being a Rookie made the win even more special.  That being said the GT race is a completely different race and I'm sure once again there is going to be some real strong cars racing.   Look forward to seeing your car at the track. 

https://i.imgur.com/1ary0NI.jpg

My entry arrived in the mail.

• Sweet. You should race that one again, it did really well. — redlinederby
View member profile
EconoCarl 3/8/16

Received my not-quite-so-Unobtanium yesterday!

Thanks for all you do Brian.

• Of all the races I've been in, that was the most engaging. — JDC442
  • Watching it live while interacting with some of my fellow RDR members was simply an awesome experience Brian! — JDC442
View member profile
Chopper 3/14/16

Another victory lap for Aircooled! His car and the Pro Series Build Your Best event are featured on this week's Hot 64!

https://youtu.be/K5KjwLAbzw4

Let us know what you'd like to see covered in future episodes! Post here, or even better, in the comments section of the show.

chopper

to join the conversation or sign-up now