I was just thinking how Diecast racing has changed over my 2 1/2 years in the hobby. Some for the better and some for the worse. I'm curious what some of you think. Maybe you haven't been doing this for 2+ years but there's something you'd like to see change. Maybe you've been around a lot longer and have many opinions. Here are some questions to get you started but use the comment section to talk about whatever. I'm also posting this because I'm curious how many of you still check into RedLine Derby Racing for race info. Facebook seems to have taken over as the preferred method.
1. Fat track or Drag Racing
2. What do you like about Diecast racing
3. What do you dislike about Diecast racing
4. Are you more interested in Diecast racing now than you were a year ago or less interested.
5. How long have you been racing and how long do you plan to continue
6. Where do you get your Diecast racing information
7. Should race hosts race in their own races?
8. How do we get more people interested in hosting races?
9. Any other input?
Im trying to plan out what I will and won't do in 2023. My first thought is to scale things back a bit but I'm not sure how much. What are your intentions for 2023. More or less racing? I'm curious what people think.