THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE RIGHT UNTIL JAN 2023 TO ACCOMMODATE WRECKFEST.
First car to the finish line wins. Just like the Spring event brought out the fireworks, the Fall showdown should be equally entertaining.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 99.9g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- All weight must be concealed inside the car.
- Weights must not be visible. You can tint windows if need be.
- Be proud to showcase your build. However, keep all paint jobs and names respectable and show class. Paint crews are required to keep all graphics and sponsor logos clean and in good taste. If you're unsure, ask the host.
- ALL CARS MUST HAVE A NUMBER.
- If two entries are submitted, each entry must be a separate driver with their own number.
- Car must be a casting of a real car. No fantasy? Themed or monster cars
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before October 30, 2022. Racing is scheduled for January 2023. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Do NOT Include MONEY for return shipping to get your car back. Entries will be given to the winner as part of the prize package.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Brick Mountain Speedway 2.0. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a 32 car field with single-elimination through group play. Reseeding will be each round. Group racing will be 4 cars with the top car/driver in points advancing. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins the group. Cars will alternate starting positions between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will based on timed qualifiers.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
This series is a pink slip event. The winner will receive all entries. The winning car must defend their title each MDS tournament until they are beaten.