Rev Hobbies Championship Racing Series Season 2: SuperHeroes and Villains
Please read the rules below before entering. This season will consist of 32 cars. I will accept up to 50 entries if there is even that much interest. If there are more than 32 entries, please read below to see how the top 32 will be chosen. Comment below if you would like to enter and then contact me via DM for shipping info.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 50g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. Wide
- Must fit within Hot Wheels orange track
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only.
- Dry lube only
- Weight must be inside body
- Entries must be either a SuperHero or Villain from any SuperHero show/movie or of your own creation.
- Entries must have some kind of design which depicts it’s SuperHero or Villain.
- Retail/factory designs are acceptable. ie. HeMan, Spiderman, Avengers, etc.
How to enter
- Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
- Race entry slip must be included.
- Competitors are responsible for return shipping.
- If you would like your car returned please include $7 in the USA
- Sorry no returns outside of the USA
Penalties/DNF Rules & restrictions
- There will be a 1 gram weight tolerance to account for variance between different scales. I will use this scale with calibration weights.
- Any entry above the tolerance will be disqualified from the race.
- Any lube found other than dry will be disqualified.
- If a car breaks, it will be replaced with the next best qualifier.
- No offensive material
Race format and scoring
- If there are more than 32 entries, there will be a qualifying race.
- If a qualifying race is needed, each car will get two timed solo runs, alternating between the 2 starting lanes.
- The fastest lap will be used as their official time.
- If a DNF occurs during their qualifying lap, that car will not get a redo for that lap.
- The fastest 32 vehicles will advance to the regular season 4 car race format.
- Each group will run 4 races with each car rotating the starting position in each race.
- Two highest scores in each group will advance.
- Points earned DO NOT carry over to the playoffs.
- Point System will be as Follows:
1st- 5 Points
2nd- 3 Points
3rd- 2 Points
4th- 1 Point
DNF- 0 Points
- Bonus Points will be awarded for the following Maneuvers:
- 180*- 1 Point
- 360*- 2 Points
- MUST CROSS FINISH LINE TO EARN BONUS POINTS
- Multiple 180/360’s will earn points according to how many successful maneuvers were completed. ie: two 180’s= 2 Points
- At least 2 cars must cross the finish line or the race will be restarted.
- In the event of a tie, each car will have a single timed run from the pole position, fastest finish time advances. No reruns for DNF, unless all competitors DNF.
- Championship Race will be 8 Laps
Dates & deadlines
- All entries must be received by the host before Monday, 3/1/2022. First Qualifier is scheduled to begin on Monday, 3/7/2022. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
- Typically first class deliveries arrive within 7-10 days, but USPS has slowed first class delivery service, so it could take up to, or even longer than 14 days to receive first class mail in Hawaii. Please do not wait till the last few days to turn your entries in.
- Racing will be on the Forsaken Quarry 40 Feet of divided/open track. Check out the YouTube Channel.
- Low center of gravity builds do best on this track.
- 1st Place- Trophy
- 2nd Place Trophy
- 3rd Place Trophy
1. Numbskull Racing
2. Numbskull Racing
3. Bolo Brown
4. Bolo Brown
5. TexTenn Racing
6. TexTenn Racing
11. Lily the Dog
12. Lily the Dog
13. Team DRT3K
14. Team DRT3K
17. Big Stank
18. Big Stank
23. N.J. Drive Racing
24. N.J. Drive Racing
27. Live Young Diecast
28. Live Young Diecast
29. Down Squad Racing
30. Down Squad Racing
31. Roadrage Racing
32. Roadrage Racing
37. Bay City Diecast Racing
38. Bay City Diecast Racing
42. Chase Family Racing
43. Chase Family Racing