Sweet JP's YellowlineFriday, April 22nd, 2022
Following Friday Night Street Racing www.redlinederby.com/topic/friday-night-street-racing-season-2/4950, we host Sweet JP's Yellowline, inspired by the Redline (2009 film), for some out of this World racing action. There are multiple events during the year.
Rules & restrictions
- Stock or modified entries allowed
- No weight limit
- Must look like a car but can be a car-like fantasy car (get pre-approval for casting)
- Exterior customization welcome like big engines (but no visible weights)
- Must have windows (but can be painted to conceil weights)
- Dry Lube only
Dates & deadlines
We can't run it until we receive it. Events are on-going.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $10.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be kept at the track.
You may send in a replacement car at any point and/or have your car mailed back for more modifications.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Snow Valley Diecast Racing - Street Edition.
We take over the Friday Night Street Racing track late at night.
Race format and scoring
Top 10 List ... but don't get too comfortable if you are on the list ... Teams/Drivers are allowed to replace and/or modify their rides!
Check out the lastest event:
Yellowline starts at the 7:52 mark
- More in Racing & Tournaments