Jump to first page
Jump to last page
Jump to bottom
I want in!
Are you allowed to mod the interior/remove things that are not visible like the seats?
Question: Can we add a roof to the car?
Just needs weight added..and finesse those wheels more
Mine is done
Not sure how it rolls...but its clean.
Day of the Dead en route
Maker's Box Motors would love to send an entry.
Hello everyone, we are looking at 65+ cars for the Bone Shaker Brawl. I have closed the field off at that number since it's been awhile since anyone has signed up and it's a huge field of cars as it stands. It's going to be quite the under taking so I will have a hard deadline of Oct 22nd to get the cars in. I ask that you consider donating your car to the winner if it isn't something you really care to get back. Of course I will send any car back that includes return shipping but I won't chase people down for money I will just consider it a donation. The field will be much too hard to track PayPal or any other form of payment etc. If it comes with money I'll send it back if not it goes to the winner. Also, please do not send a plastic case with the car unless you don't want that back also, I just can't store and track 60 plastic cases. If I can get half the field to donate it would be a huge help because shipping back almost 70 individual cars won't be a lot of fun and will take quite a long while to do.
This one will be on its way in a couple weeks.
Bonecollector is leaving the British shores and is on it's way to you...
A couple of changes for the Bone Shaker Brawl.
1. Due to the large number of entries this will change from a bracket event to a timed event where the top half of the times advance to the next round.
2. Please don't send any plastic cases with your car unless you don't want them back.
3. Any car that doesn't have return shipping with it will be donated to the winner. I won't be able to chase down shipping money on such a large field of cars.
4. If you did want your car back , understand it will likely take longer than usual for it to be returned.
5. There will be a nice prize package for this event so build your best Bone Shaker and good luck
Thanks for your cooperation. As a one man team I have to be strict on the rules for this one to get it all done in a timely manner.