This is the 2nd Annual Winter Nationals presented by LCDRL. This is a funny car themed race. All cars MUST be a funny car casting or approved by the host. All cars are due by January 5th. The race will be recorded and posted on the LCDRL YouTube channel on January 13th. Each team can send as many cars as you want. It's $5 per car and $10 for return shipping IF you want your car/cars back. If you have any questions about the race, track, or the castings allowed please feel free to message me. You must send a entry slip with your cars with your name, team name, and return address. Cash or PayPal only!
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries al
- Rules: * Any funny car (if you are unsure about your casting of choice please ask)
- Weight will be 80g with a 1g grace
- Any axles (tubes ok)
- Any wheels or wheel combination
- Any lube
- No stretching
- Can sand the base of the car
- There will be a car show so custom paint is encouraged but not enforced.
- Each team can send as many cars as you want. $5 per car * $10 for return shipping if you would like your car/cars back
- Must send a entry slip with your name, team name, and return address.
- Cash or PayPal only! will not except any other form of payment.
- Cars are due at the track by January 5th (if your car does not make it by that day it will not race)
- Race will be recorded and posted on the LCDRL YouTube channel on January 13th.
- ship cars to:LCDRL 207 Thomas Drive Summerville SC 29483
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 1/5/2024. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 1/13/2024. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $10.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Flip's Strip. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a timed event. The field will be cut in half after each round. In the event of a tie we will use the next best lap time. Cars will get one run in each lane. Cars that make it to the finals will run 2 laps in each lane.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Trophy goes to the winner! A prize package will be given to the winner of the car show!