3rd annual~Porsche PullupMonday, February 27th, 2023
And model Porsche CAR, no trucks or SUVs allowed. 50g or less. NO fantasy wheels or grinding out wheelwells. MUST HAVE CUSTOM PAINTJOB. DO NOT JUST SLAP DECALS OVER STOCK PAINT. I'm no longer being lax on this rule. CARS MUST BE SECURED BY SCREW. Don't waste your time/money being lazy. You will be benched and not race if rules aren't followed.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 50g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- NO FANTASY WHEELS OR GRINDED WHEELWELLS
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 2/25/2023. Racing is scheduled for 2/27/2023. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Entries will not be returned.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Splinter Sprint Speedway. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
Cars will race 4 at a time for points (5,3,2,1).
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given ZERO GRACE over the stated weight limit. Cars overweight will not race.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will notbe repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
8 Pre Registered Drivers:
Puffs Racing, U_U, Manchild Motorsports, Ra Sungod Racing, Numbskull Racing, Wes Coasin, J&J Racing, Hot Nuts Racing
- More in Racing & Tournaments
I'd like a spot please!
- My first build was to the Porche Pull up last year! I did very poorly, I promise to do much better! :) — G_ForceRacing
- You're in! Good luck this go round — Dretty
- Thx bro' — G_ForceRacing
Blackie Mutton from Bad Wool Racing shall be there!
- You got it! — Dretty
- I'm out. Can't seem to master the art of using screws yet, this is the second time I've dicked up the posts with busted thread walls. Best of luck with your race! — BadWoolRacing
Would like a spot if available . Thanks
- You got it! — Dretty
- please put me on hold for this one as am looking through my collection for a car that I don't mind losing .. — RoadrageRacing
- You in or out? — Dretty
- Yeah ! I am out .. thanks sorry couldn't part with the cars that I have. — RoadrageRacing
"Cars must be secured by screw"
I've been building, racing and mailing cars out for 10 years. Cars as light as 25g (swish cheese race at rust belt) and as heavy as 200g... All without once screwing a car together, but I'll be disqualified if I don't screw my car together? I get you don't want cars falling apart but screwing as a requirement nah I don't think I need to be part of your event have a good day sir.
- That's what I said, too. Been racing two years, taken a bunch of hard mnocks, never had a car come apart or lose an axle. BUt, his race, he calls the shots. I'm not concerned - there are other races out there. — SpyDude
- Yup exactly if my build can survive the likes of junkyard joust, alley cat and D4L I can build for this but it's his race and his rules. — NDeavers80
- Ok — Dretty
- I agree I prefer to glue instead of screwing the cars to together for many reasons but laziness is not one of them — MQHracing
- Well,that's four racers down so far. — SpyDude
- But don’t get me wrong I totally respect and have no problem with any rule a host makes. I appreciate them giving a place to run our cars and have nothing but love respect and appreciation. For all of the hosts so please don’t think I’m throwing shade I love runnning at this track and hope to get to run many more there times. This one’s just not for me I guess.. my only point is laziness has nothing to do with why I don’t use screws — MQHracing
- Well said. — SpyDude
- Agreed mqh — NDeavers80
Count me in please.