The Mullet River Sprint Track is calling all Corvette owners. Corvettes of any year. The entry should look like any regular production corvette that has a year in the title of the car on the package. No fantasy vettes or fantasy wheels. This race is open to all levels of mechanics and drivers. This race will host a 24-car field. Races will be broadcast on the Down Squad Racing YouTube page.
Sign up to race in the comments!!! Please list Team and Driver name.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 50g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed. No Fantasy Wheels. Wheels must be black in color.
- Dry lube only
- Doesn't have to have a number.
- Must have a custom paint job.
- Must be a Corvette with a year on the title of the car on the package or on the undercarriage of the car.
- Better to ask if your car is good to go, rather than send one in and not have it race.
- Car body must match bottom, no changing the body. (carving out wheel wells or anything like that.
- If the car is a convertible, a figure must be placed in the to make it look like it has a driver.
- You can tint the windows any color your like or just black them out if you want.
- Cars will be mailed back to you, if you send the six bucks shipping.
- only one entry per team.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Monday, 12/12/2022. Racing is scheduled for Tuesday, 12/12/2022. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $6.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Mullet River Sprint Track. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
A little different this time. Brackets will be determined by qualifying times. 6 cars per group. Fasted qualifying time in each group starts at in pole position. Slowest starts in 6th. Next lap grid will be determined by how you finished the lap before. First the cars that finished the lap in order. Then the cars that DNF'd but stayed on the track in order, then the cars that DNF'd off the track in order.
All cars moving to the next round need to finish the last lap. If for some reasons only one or two cars finish the last lap. Those two cars move on and the remain cars will continue to race in a runoff until enough cars finish the last lap.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Mullet River Sprint Track Trophy
1. Numbskull Racing - Numbskull
2. MQH Racing
3. Karmic Racing - Hades
4. Uncle Elvis Racing - Uncle Elvis
5. Puff's Racing - Puff
6. Papa Pugsly
7. Rust Belt Racing
8. Iron Beard Customs - James Iron Beard
9. Endcount Racing - Endcount
10. Dubious-Diecast - Mr. Darq
12. Bent Rod Racing
13. Dr. Dodge
14. Rust 'N Ruin
16. Hot Nuts Diecast
17. New Jersey Drive Racing
18. Bad Wool Racing
21.Gray Boys Racing
22. Wes Coasin