This will be the only other mail in tournament this year. The Hot Wheels F1 Racer series will take place in early December. Please see the rules below.
1) The car must be a 1/64 Hot F1 Racer. (Please see the car pictured below.
2) 1 car per entry/ mail in.
3) 1 team per entry/ mail in.
4) Cars must use the original wheels and axles. This means no tubing, no FTE or premium axles.You may polish the axles. Wheels can be sanded. This rule will be strictly enforced. Each car will be inspected.
6) Dry lubricants only.
7) Cars can not weigh more than 60 grams. Weight must be concealed inside the shell of the car. You can not add anything to the exterior of the car. ( Must be in its original form, other than paint.)
8) Cars must be repainted in your teams colors.
9) Cars must have a number displayed in front of the driver. (Please see the number location in the picture below. If you intend to compete in this series, please comment below with your cars desired number. Numbers will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
10) At the conclusion of the event, if you want to have your car returned, please make arrangements to play for shipping.
11) Cars must arrive no later than November 22, 2021.
12) If you need waterslide decals, pleasebse Josh Paufler .
If you have any questions, please contact me on my personal Facebook page for a faster response.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Stock axles on the car
- Dry lube only
- Please War on I4s Facebook page for extended rules.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 12/4/2021. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 12/11/2021. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Send your entries to:
Luthrell Church via Facebook
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the War on I4 Motorsports Complex. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.