This Tournament includes Allstars from various tracks from around the world .All Monster trucks of 1/64 scale, 12 Drivers will compete per track top 3 move on to world finals. Allstars are top contributors to the tracks fb page, youtube or frequent drivers.Top 3 from each event moves on to world finals.
Tracks competing so far Rust Belt Racing, Flat Rabbit Race Club, DRC Racing, TuneTrax Racing more to be announced as driver lists come in.
This is not a mail in event disregarde that portion trucks are assigned by track we have over 170 trucks on hand.
Rules & restrictions
- Stock entries only
- g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 12 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Each event consists of 4 race challenges and 2 stunt challenges, Dash N. Smash - Downhill over 10 cars closest to finish ramp wins, Downhill drag race on dirt track which include 2 camel back jumps. Long jump - longest jump wins. Back Flip best completed back flip on downhill ramp into sand landing.Additional stunt's and race that may switch out between track's are . Downhill drag on gravel strip and High Jump which the highest jump is measured and wins.Over the top drivers will attempt to jump over 13 monster trucks winner will be determined if driver completes jump or most trucks cleared. A spin contest is being tested. Single elimination in the racing rounds until finals then best of 3 points awarded to top 3 drivers. Stunt winners vary per event and points are awarded to top 3 finishers. Over all points standings determines winner of event.
- Single Elimination
- Semi and Final will be best of 3 in race events
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 10/10/2020. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 10/17/2020. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $0 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Diablo Ridge Speedway. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament.
One and Done
Semi Final and Finals a car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Penalties will be enforced by Race Judge
No DNF in this event
Incase a truck break Race Judge Random picks truck from tracks large selection.
Drivers move onto World Finals, Winner of Worlds wins a Premium Hot Wheel (Th,Sth or Premium)