This tournament is to find out who is the best of the best when it comes to racing modified real rider cars. The tournament field is capped at 32 cars vying for a chance to make our top ten list. The number #1 driver will be crowned the Alpha. Wait there is more!!!! The top 10 will battle it out all season via callouts to see who will finish atop the list with the crown. The season will start on February 14th 2021and the season series will end on July 4th, 2021. All the rules will be in the rules and restrictions section. Whoever is the #1 driver on July 4th, 2021 will win a $100 gift card to JLH Kraft provided by the Silverback Racing Dragway.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 65g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- MUST HAVE REAL RIDER TIRES.
- Dry lube only
- Single Elimination tournament to find our top 10 for this series. (The winner of the tournament will be named the Alpha. The other 9 drivers will help form the top 10.
- Drivers can race to make their way up the list. Drivers on the top 10 must be active.
- Only call outs on the Silverback Racing group page will be valid. A callout post will be pinned in the announcements on that page.
- List blockers will have their cars removed from the list.
- If your cars breaks it will be removed from the list and can be shipped back to you for the price of shipping.
- You can only call out the person ahead of you on the list. Nobody jumps the line.
- If your car breaks and would like to send in a replacement you can do so during open calls where you will have to fight your way back for the opportunity to face the number 10 car on the list.
- You never want to stay at number 10.
- Cars must have rubber tires (Real Riders Tires)
- The cars in this race have to be modified with any of the following. (ie: color,roll cage,weight).
- Cars must be able to fit into hot wheels launcher
- Body and shell platform must be from a real car maker brand (ie: Ford, Chevy, BMW, etc)
- The maximum weight of the cars cannot exceed 65 grams.
- Cars must be received by January 16, 2021, The video will be filmed on Feb 1st, 2020
- The hard car limit for the initial tournament will be 32 cars.
- f your car does not make the top 10 list and you would like to receive your car back you will need to spend $5.00 to Silverback Racing to pay for shipping.
- If you receive a callout from someone below you before you call out the person above you. You will have to race down (The person below you.) before you can race up. Timing and being active is the key.
- The drag track length is 6 ft and is a coroplast track. It features a launcher start and a Maxx Traxx finish line.
- Drivers on the top 10 list can make promo videos. (Keep it clean. No cursing will be allowed, no smoking or drinking adult beverages will be allowed in the promos.)Drivers who violate this rule will have their promos removed from the group page and their driver spot on the list will be forfeited. (Be creative)
- Have Fun
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Saturday, 1/9/2021. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 1/16/2021. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Silverback Racing Dragway. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament.
The race host has the final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random via a random number generated wheel
This will a grueling 6-month tournament. Who will be crowned as the Alpha at the end.
Cars are given the grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for the tournament and their opponent will receive a bye to the next round.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
$100 gift card to JLH Krafts provided by Silverback Racing Dragway.