Page 2 of 6
Racing Champions Cup Series
Last Chance Customs #31
Biff Kirby!!!!! Commotion Diecast please
Can number and sponsor be custom?
- Yes. — FPD_Racing
- Limit number to 2 digits — FPD_Racing
Count me in! 93 if available!?!
- Don't accept entries from Willy! He puts giant snakes in the box! lol — Kaiju_Colorado
- LOL @ Kaiju — SpyDude
Shoot, I'm in! #89 please! Also, do the wheels need to be realistically colored?
- I’d like for them to be black to add to the realism but since I didn’t specifically say in the rules I will allow clear transparent or colored wheels — FPD_Racing
I'll get in this
- I hope you do but this is all fat track my friend. Just FYI. — FPD_Racing
- Are you saying I’m a one trick pony? Lol — BlueLineRacing
- Now you gave me a reason to get in — BlueLineRacing
- Hell yeah. Let’s swap some paint — GoldenOwl
- Glad to have you Tim. — FPD_Racing
- Love it and I know you will do fine! — BiffsPlace
#68 Shaun DeLong (Code 3 Motorsports)
if posible could i get a spot please
- Where is your convertible Diego? — FPD_Racing
- On its way to the post office — Itsdiegobytheway
- Hopefully no tears to wipe away! — CutRock_R_Marc_D
I want in... do u have spots still available?
- They will accept all entries for time trials, but only the top 16 will make it into the tournament. — Kaiju_Colorado
Can it be any be any make of race car? '32 Ford, '69 GTO, '64 Galaxie etc?? Count me in btw.
Khei G of Khei's Diecast Garage
- Do you have any of those that say Racing Champions on the bottom? — SpyDude
- I meant to add Racing Champions in there. Was just trying to specify can it be any type of race car or, can i take any RC car and racing decals? — KheiG
- Yeah. So long as the base is a racing champions.there were some sick cars from the early days of nascar. — FPD_Racing
Next page »
Log in to join the conversation or sign-up now
Ca$h Money Boy$ want in!! Been waiting to build a Nascar!!!