Tournament Host - TINY TRACK CARS (please subscribe)
This is our first event at our new Track, Rainier Rally!!! This will be for RALLY CARS ONLY!!! The car must be some form of a rally car (evo, sti, escort rally etc etc). Message us to see if your casting/car qualifies if it's questionable.
This will be a 16-car tournament!!
Rules & Restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 55g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entry per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles are allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Rally Cars only (message us to make sure your car qualifies)
- Vehicles MUST include a number
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Monday, 10/24/2022. Racing is scheduled for Tuesday, 11/1/2022. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
***INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFO IN THE COMMENTS TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!!!
- Driver Name
- Team/Sponsor Name
- Vehicle Number
Send your entries to:
Tiny Track Cars
16240 Candy Circle NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Include at least $8 for return shipping if you want your entries back. If you do not need your car back, there is no need to include return shipping $$.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Rainier Rally. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of .5g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Rally Cup Trophy and bragging rights
(do not mail us your car unless you see your name on this list)
1. Endcount | Chase Family Racing | #73 - RECEIVED
2. Sara Moy | R-Lo Racing/ BOSOMii.com | #69 - RECEIVED
3. Bay City Darrell | Bay City Diecast | #48
4. Mr. Darq | Dubious-Diecast | #13 - RECEIVED
5. Lonestar | Live-Young Diecast | #34 - RECEIVED
6. CupKake | Rust Belt Racing | #49 - RECEIVED
7. Daddy G. | G4 Diecast Racing | #4 - RECEIVED
8. Uncle Elvis | Uncle Elvis Racing | #9 - RECEIVED
9. Psyko | MTN High Diecast | #7 - RECEIVED
10. Saoirse | Neon City Diecast | #0 - RECEIVED
11. Lucas | EPVIDEOS | #20 - RECEIVED
12. Puff | Puff Racing | #11 - RECEIVED
13. John Alexander | Spool Heads Racing |
14. Gray Wizard | Blue Ribbon Diecast | #77 - RECEIVED
15. Hades | Karmic Racing | #57 - RECEIVED
16. Sam Haul | Team DRT3K | #6 - RECEIVED
1. Grumpy Cloud | Grumpy Cloud Racing | #22 - RECEIVED
2. Scooter Roundwell | Spirit of 64 | #64 - RECEIVED
3. Crazy Canuck | White Nuckle Motoring | #53 - RECEIVED