There are rules on how to sign up, so please read carefully. I tried to make this as least complicated as I could. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.
The race will include 12 teams (2 builders per team), once we get 12 teams, we may add up to18 teams if we get that many builders interested. Teams are set by how you sign up for the race. We don't want anyone to feel bad that no one wants to be their partner, so this is how we're doing it. When you sign up, you have a choice. You can sign up to race by posting a comment below, and then whomever replies on your post first saying they are your partner, that person is now you tag team partner and your team is set. OR you can decide to be someone's tag team partner by being the first to reply to their comment stating that they would like to race. Please respect whomever is the first person to reply as your partner. We don't want people left out. In other words, once you have commented or replied, your team is set and you can not switch.
Teams have to be two different builders. You cannot sign anyone else up, only yourself. The cars have to be made by each builder. In other words, one building can not make both cars on the team. Both cars on a team must have the same number on the car.
Each round will consist of 6 cars racing 11 laps. After teams have signed up. Each team will have to decide a head of the race which driver will drive 5 laps and which driver will drive 6 laps. You will also have to decide the order of who drives which lap. That order will stay the same for each round.
example:If R-Lo and Daggy G are a team, they could let me know that Daddy G will race laps 1,3,4,10 and 11, R-Lo will race laps 2,5,6,7,8 and 9 for each round. Once around 1 starts, order of laps can not change.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles NOT allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Each car must have a Custom Paint job.
- Teams have to display the same number on their car, but do not have to match colors or make and model of cars.
- Limit 1 entries per household
- MUST have a number. First come first serve on numbers. Can not have the same number as another team.
- Must be a Super car (no trucks/ no fantasy cars) Example: Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti, McLaren, Etc. . If you are not sure if your car is eligible, please message me and I’ll let yah know.
- Chassis must match the vehicle. No Combining cars, making wheel wells bigger for installing larger wheels is not allowed.
- No moving parts allowed, hoods, doors, trunks, etc.
- Let's keep it clean when it comes to graphics, nothing offensive allowed.
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Monday, 6/1/2022. Racing is scheduled for Monday, 6/20/2022. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $6.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Mullet River Sprint Track. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This race will be running in a 12 - 18 team bracket with 6 cars participating in each race. 11 laps per group. The top 3 teams from each group will advance to the next round. Bracket seeding will be random. Race host has final decision in all races.?? Cars will score points based on how they finish each lap:??
1st Place - 7 points?
2nd Place - 5 points?
3rd place - 4 points?
4th Place - 3 points ?
5th place - 2 points?
6th Place - 1 points
DNF = 0 points
The Mullet River Tag Team Sprints format is as stated in the intro. Reach out if you have any questions.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Trophies for both team members on the Champ Team.
Teams so far:
- Puffs Racing and Bent Rod Racing #13
- WallyChamp73 and NJ Drive
- Crazy_Cunuck and RustBeltRacing #11
- Live Young Diecast and Bay City Darrel #15
- Enoch El and Numskull #9
- R-Lo Racing and Mr. Darq #69
- Golden Owl and DeeJay #77
- Mini Mafia Motors and Ra Sungod #3
- Sneaky Bob and Big Mac #45
- Karmic Racing and Endcount #57
- Doc and Rubber Tow #8
- Grumpy Cloud and G4 Diecast Racing #4
- Uncle Elvis and Foursix
- Lily the Dog and Chief