The Bone Shaker BrawlFriday, October 30th, 2020
BlueLine Racing’s new quarter mile drag track “The Northeast Beast” hosts “The Bone Shaker Brawl”
Rules & restrictions
- Stock entries only
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Vehicles must be a HotWheels 1:64 scale Bone Shaker, no wheel sanding, dry lube only
- Tournament capped at 32 vehicles
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Friday, 10/23/2020. Racing is scheduled for Friday, 10/30/2020. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Send your entries to:
P.O. Box 644
Watertown, CT 06795
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
The Northeast Beast Quarter Mile
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Trophy and bragging rights
Entries capped at 32
1. BlueLine Racing x (2)
2. Uncle Elvis Racing x (2)
3. Po'Boy Racing x (2)
4. Cutrock 'R x (2)
5. Hot Car Track x (2)
7. Peter Bee Racing x (2)
10. League of Speed x (2) ???
11. Redline Derby x (2)
12. Red Pill Racing X(2)
13. MDG_Racing x (2) ???
16. JAC Racing x (2)
17. Your Nightmare Racing
- More in Racing & Tournaments
Can you do one or does it have to be two?
Lol!!! Watertown??? I almost moved to Waterbury, CT.
- You can do 1 — BlueLineRacing
- Are you in CT now? — BlueLineRacing
- no I'm still in Kentucky — CrazyEights
I'm might be in
- Let me know, thanks — BlueLineRacing
- im in — SavageSpeeder
- You’re in, good luck! — BlueLineRacing
Put me in for 2!
- You’re in! Good luck — BlueLineRacing
Just to clarify...it shows stock entries only but the weight limit is 65g. I don't think there's any stock Shaker that weighs that much. If you're limiting the race to stock then a weight limit isn't really necessary - they are what they are. (Or if you're allowing mods, just update that bullet)
- Yes, I don’t think there is a stock entry over 65g — BlueLineRacing
- I took the weight limit out, thanks — BlueLineRacing
gstackert racing will be sending in a car
- You’re in! Good luck — BlueLineRacing
Yes, I would like to join this event. I would also like to send in an entry for Marc D. of CRC Racing and Simon D. of Hot Car Track. They are in Austraila and so they don't need to worry about the postage or the time to ship, I hope you will allow this. Thanks
1 Boneshaker each from the following
Po'Boy Racing, Marc D. & Simon D.
3 Boneshakers total.
Thank you! The tournamant sounds like Fun!!!! Good Luck to all the Racers!!!
- Awesome, very happy to have you! — BlueLineRacing
- Hi BLR, my racing name is progressively moving to be just "Cutrock'R" cheers mate. — CutRock_R_Marc_D
- Got it Marc — BlueLineRacing
Stock Bone Shakers? I got 2 laying around doing nothing. I'm in!
- Glad to have you Peter — BlueLineRacing
Count me in for 2
- You’re in, pleasure to have you. — BlueLineRacing
Count me in for 2 please.
- You got it , glad to have you and good luck — BlueLineRacing
Count me in
- Now we’re talking, you’re in, it’s a pleasure — BlueLineRacing
I can find a Shaker or two laying around, add me as well.
My kid has a pink Shaker so maybe she'll want to be my teammate!
- Awesome, ty , i hope she a contender! — BlueLineRacing
Giving my first run at mail in tournament racing on BlueLine Racing's new Derby Magic quarter mile track. It's should be a lot of fun. Hopefully we will see some of the fastest Bone Shakers in diecast racing.