Page 2 of 2

1:64 Street Racer / The Fastest on the Street

Jump to first page

Shipped out today UPS 

• Awesome! I’ll send you a message once they are recieved. — Houdini0333
  • I put prepaid return shipping label so it will be simple for the return also added a tip to show appreciation for being able to race on your track — CHOWHOUND_RACING_N_DIECAST
  • Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better group to start the list. I hope this flat "street style" racing takes off. Make sure you keep an eye on my YT channel for any races and I will keep posts here for all races! — Houdini0333
  • Will do — CHOWHOUND_RACING_N_DIECAST
View member profile
Houdini0333 6/11/23

Here's my entry. 

Driver: TunaNoCrust

View member profile
Uncle_Elvis 6/11/23

Put Uncle Elvis Racing in for two

Rowan driving a late 90s Taurus

Sawyer driving a mid 90s Monte Carlo Intimidator Edition 

View member profile
Madmatt 6/11/23

hey my friend id love to be a driver in the race im not able to do mail in at the moment however if you need names for drivers im Madmatt from shark 56 racing 

• Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, we are looking at a 10 spot list. The best way for this to happen would be to talk to a contestant entering and competing for a spot. You are welcome to challenge the list once it is established. At this moment, I don’t have spare cars without drivers. Be sure to follow the races on my YT and would love to see you on the list soon. — Houdini0333
View member profile
Houdini0333 6/12/23

There are 2 spots left if you would like your shot at the fastest 1:64 street car, be sure you send me your racer's name and cars they are sending. 

Remember, if the list fills up, you can still get on the challengers list which will just happen after the establishment of the original list of 10. 

• Madmatt shark 56 racing — Madmatt
View member profile
AJ_Grey 6/21/23

Can I join?

View member profile
Houdini0333 6/28/23

Be sure to check out my channel to see the track layout for your builds and research. All cars on the channel are untouched at this point. I am not showing film of modified cars until after the first list races. This way we can all plan build the same. This is a new track type where its flat and off a launcher and not gravity fed. 

www.youtube.com/channel/UCHqQPmqMWApic0ncVjQx6ig

Thanks,

- 1:64 StreetRacer 

View member profile
Houdini0333 6/30/23

I am in the middle of my latest build and it looks like the MurdrChikn may show up on the streets after all! 

The MurdrChikn started life as a $1 thunderbird and is now competing for "the fastest on the streets"

Please start wrapping up and shipping your builds soon so we can get this series started! 

Thanks guys! 

View member profile
Houdini0333 7/4/23

All spots are filled for this race. I have 6/10 cars currently in possession. Once I get the rest of the cars I will begin the building of the list. 

you may receive cars back prior to your race being broadcast on YT strictly as this is going to be a weekly race series. There will be 10 weeks of racing, but majority of races may be filmed in 1 night.

if you have further questions please reach out to me. 

-Jason 

View member profile
Numbskull 7/18/23

Numbskull Racing is on the way.

• This thing looks great! — Houdini0333
  • Thanks dude. The wheels are a bit wonky, but it will be fun to watch. lol. — Numbskull
  • I made mistakes, yet again. — Numbskull
View member profile
Houdini0333 7/18/23

The first race announcements will be up later today! first 4 pairs are ready to roll next week! 

to join the conversation or sign-up now