Saturday, July 22nd, 2023
Hosted by 1:64 Street Racer
Houdini0333 Sunday, 6/4/2023

Jump to last page

Rules & restrictions

• Stock and modified entries allowed
  • 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
  • 80 gram maximum weight limit
  • Limit 2 entries per household, but 1 per racer.
  • Retail axles and wheels. Rubber tires only (real riders, monoblock, Carlomo, etc. or stock if your car comes with it).
  • Dry lube only

Dates & deadlines

All entries must be received by the host before Tuesday, 7/19/2023. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 7/22/2023. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.

How to enter

Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.

Include at least $7.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back at the end of the season. Entries not getting returned will stay with host, but can be used again in future events.

Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry

Track

www.redlinederby.com/tracks/directory/164-outlaws-real-undisclosed-street-locations/353

Race Channel

www.youtube.com/channel/UCHqQPmqMWApic0ncVjQx6ig

Race format and scoring

This LIST will be built out of the first 10 entries. Racers will be assigned a playing card from A-5. Red gets left lane, Black gets right lane. First 5 winners will fill the top 5 and losers will fill 6-10 as their cards match (ex. A=6, 2=7, 3=8 etc). Each week you will challenge the driver directly above you. Drivers will only drive 1 time per week. Drivers can move up or down the list for 10 weeks. The driver at the number 1 spot at the end of the 10 weeks is the fastest 1:64 car on the streets. 

Cars on the list will stay to race. If you requesty your car to be sent back early, you will forfeit your spot on the list. 

The number 10 car is the Gate Keeper and has the chance to move up but must also fight off challengers to the list 

Prior to each race in the list, the host will add graphite to the wheels of any vehicle he is currently in possesion of, except if it is the cars 1st pass down the track for that vehicle. 

Grudge matches can be run for fun side races, when the host has time, but these races will never result in any list changes. (example- if your friend is number 4 on the list and you are 8 you can race for a win but it will not result in you becoming 4th on the list) 

The Race host has final decision in ALL races. 

Penalties/DNF

If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race, but opponent automatically wins.

Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins if the host is able to contact the racer and approve the fix. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced that week, but host will attempt to fix in the week between if host is able to contact racer for the fix. 

Racers

- Team: 1:64 Street Racer / Driver: TunaNoCrust / 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

- Team: 1:64 Street Racer / Driver: MurdrChickn / 1988 Ford Thunderbird 

- Team: NumbSkull Racing / Driver: NumbSkull / Unknown car 

- Team: ChowHound / Driver: Cherokee Bill / 2019 Jeep Cherokee TrackHawk 

-Team: ChowHound / Driver: Jack Rabbit  / 1965 Dodge Coronet 

- Team: Puff's Racing / Driver: Puff / 1998 Subaru Impreza STI 

- Team: Puff's Racing / Driver: Misty G / 2020 Ford Shelby GT500 

- Team: Uncle Elvis Racing / Driver: Rowan / Ford Taurus

- Team: Uncle Elvis Racing / Driver: Sawyer / Chevrolet Monte Carlo Intimidator 

- Team:   / Driver: Rez Wheels / Ford GT40 

Discussion

Page 1 of 2

Oh yeah Rubber tires i got that im in

Are there weight parameters?

The premis seems different, and i've got a number of real riders around.  Ill give it a shot. 

• Awesome shoot me a DM and I cant wait to get everything rolling — Houdini0333
View member profile
Houdini0333 6/5/23

If you are wanting to become the fastest on the street, make sure you send me a DM so I can send you shipping address and please let me know Racer's name and cars entering into the list.

10 weeks of racing???  I will get something sent....

• 10 weeks of list racing that will be posted on my YT channel as Shorts so you can go through them easily and get to your race — Houdini0333
View member profile
Numbskull 6/5/23

Count me in please.

• You got it man, Send me a DM to include racer name and car you think you are going to use. — Houdini0333
View member profile
Houdini0333 6/5/23

Send me your racers names and car make and type so we can start getting the first few lined up if you guys dont mind. 

I am finding spots now across my town but also going to do at least 1 week at Road Atlanta and another at a Caffiene and Octane Show

View member profile
Houdini0333 6/7/23

I have made a few changes to this race. PLease read through again and let me know if you are still ok with the races. I figured out that 20 may be too ambitious for our first list. it will still be 10 weeks of racing and a ton of races on my channel but in order to deliver a better experience for the community I want to drive home the first 10 on the list. 

I am also going to do a short narration Podcast style video on my channel with all races built in also just to give my .02 on the list and the going ons about the racing and a bit of narration. 

Thank you all for coming on this adventure to put 1/64 rubber on the streets. 

-Jason

Team_CHOWHOUND RACING N DIECAST

Here will be my two entries 

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee TrackHawk -Driver Cherokee Bill

1965 Dodge Coronet Hemi-Driver Jackrabbit 

View member profile
PuffsRacing 6/9/23

I'll send 1 in real rider .I'll be using 98 Subaru Impreza 22B-STi version 

Driver Puff 

View member profile
PuffsRacing 6/9/23

Misty G is my other driver.  She will be driving  20 Ford Shelby GT500

View member profile
Houdini0333 6/10/23

I am extremely thankful for the response of this race. We now have 6/10 racers entered to fight for the title, "fastest on the street". Once I have all cars entered on here I will start to build a "challengers group". 

If i recieve the first 10 faster than the dates on the posting, I will go ahead and start with the races and build this list. 

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming response to this event! 

-Jason 

• hey my friend I'm not able to mail out entries right now but if you need a driver I'm Madmatt from shark 56 race league and would be happy to be a driver — Madmatt

to join the conversation or sign-up now