50 Foot Track

iowastockcars Tuesday, 12/24/2013

Was looking for some KarKeepers and ran into this track. I know nothing about it or how it connects etc...

Its really hard to tell, but I think there is a separator in the middle of the track. Still kind of pricy though. $80, and that is the clearance price.

http://protectopak.com/storeview.html

Look for the TRK 50 Foot Dual Lane Race Track

Diecast Cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox

Diecast Cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox

Discussion

View member profile
Preacher 12/24/13

It looks better than Bluetrak due to the divider down the middle to help keep cars from banging into each other. Plus the color black gives it that REAL track look. The major problem I would see is getting it to lay flat...probably would have to use velcro to hold it down. But that isn't too bad of a price...when you consider it over a 100 ft of track if you put both lanes together.

Preacher

View member profile
GspeedR 12/24/13

Its difficult to see the divider but it excessively tall. I've seen cars(on video)'jump' and/or 'climb' over it without much effort. A wider divider could mean fewer DNFs due to interference.

View member profile
redlinederby 12/25/13
Site manager

I'm gonna guess this is going to have all the same problems BluTrack has, shy of the wider divider. I feel two-lane rolls like this are more trouble than they're worth unless you're going to fix them permanently to your track.

to join the conversation or sign-up now