The Hollywood Road Race is a theme race where the cars must be a car from a movie or TV show. It will be run on an open road course. Here is a video from a previous year to see what we are racing on.
Cars must be a car from a movie or TV show. Cars cannot be a character car or cars that represent movies or shows, but need to be the actual car in the movie or show. You can enter cars that the manufacturers made to represent cars in movies or TV or you can modify and paint your own. If you modify and paint your own, it doesn't have to be the exact year, make, model, or wheels, but should be close. Do your best to replicate the paint job, but it doesn't have to be perfect.
- Cars can be modified or stock.
- Any wheels are allowed.
- Max weight 57 grams
- Max length 3.75 inches
- Max height 2 inches
- Width - must fit on Hot Wheels orange track.
- When you send your cars include the movie or show that it is from.
- Racers may enter up to two cars. There will be a $1 entrance fee per car.
- Races will be videoed and posted online.
- Cars due April 20th, 2019. Racing will start the following week. Video and results will begin to be posted the following Saturday, April 27th.
- This race is part of the 2019 Diecast 64 points series.
- Mail-in cars should be sent with return postage if the racer wants them back. Mail-in cars should also be accompanied with an Entry Form.
Mail cars to
P.O. Box 156