Official Redline Derby Axle Alignment Jig
Axle jigs now available through Slanman Customs
We're happy to partner with Slanman Customs as the exclusive seller of the offial Redline Derby Racing Axle Alignment jig. Order your jig and check out the other great products and accessories Slanman Customs has to offer.
Order your axle jig from Slanman Customs
Special offer: Use promocode "RLD10" and get 10% off your order of $25 or more.
Why do you need a jig?
Cars that roll straighter will cross the finish line quicker, that's science. An alignment jig is an essential tool in any modder's toolbox. The jig helps keep the axles straight and parallel while affixing them to the chassis when you do an axle swap or custom build.
Our jig is compact and easily adjusts to the length of your chassis. It even has a handy parts tray and no-slip rubber feet. The jig is made from durable plastic that will last for years in your workshop. And these aren't just for Hot Wheels brand cars. Any 1/64 scale size car should fit just fine, Matchbox, Johnny Lightning, etc.
Made in partnership with Slanman Customs
The axle alignment jig is designed by Redline Derby Racing and manufactured and sold exclusively by Slanman Customs. You won't find an official RLD Axle Jig for sale anywhere else online. Be sure to check out the other quality add-ons and accessories for your diecast race tracks and dioramas that Slanman Customs has to offer.
Whhhhaaattt RLD has a store now!?!?! Love this, purchasing one right now.
- It's a sad store right now...but will hopefully add some more items over time. — redlinederby
Had to order one.....Neat deal!!
Just ordered mine!
Boom! Showed up just now (as did the Fairmont). Looks amazing and will be used tonight to help with my 55/57 Race entries!!!
Thanks for such a cool piece at a great deal!
- Awesome, glad it got there quickly. First time I had used Etsy to print shipping labels...good to know it works! Enjoy! — redlinederby
- Did you do an axle swap on the Fairmont? Or have you been able to tweak an axle while set in the jig? — madmax
- Nah, I built two of them using the Jig but in this case I got the Fairmont and the Jig the same day so I used it to show it off — Mattman213
I was lucky enough to T&E (test and evaluate) these jigs, and I can say with 100% confidence these jigs are LEGIT!!! I built cars with my jig and the RLD jig and found the RLD jig to be just as true if not truer than my own homemade jig...this jig is legit!
So Much for so Little!!!!!
This is the rig to get.First class all the way.Makes me want to get to modding.
It's nice to see a hard product to market for RLD...a lot of RLD Community insight in on the design which makes it very cool and top notch...some very innovative people here on the site...Bravo
- Thanks, and yes, without the community support it wouldn't have even become an idea to try. I'm sure more concepts will make their way to the store in good time. — redlinederby
Ok just tossing this out there. I've been having issues...growing/learning pains mostly with doing axle tubes and having the car run straight and have all 4 wheels on the track at a time. It's a learning curve for sure but last night I tried out the new jig for the first time and whatyaknow...first time I've had a chassis come out straight as an arrow and appears to have all 4 on the floor without a single adjustment. Either I'm getting better at getting the tubes in straight and level OR the jig is the ticket. Likely both but I'll take it and hope the good luck continues. Might need to order another one so I can toss my home made jig out!
- Trial and error...enjoy the process — LeagueofSpeed
I just recieved my alignment jig.Thanks! Is there a video showing how to use it? I can't find anything on YouTube.
- There isn't but that's probably something I should do! There should be some quick directions in the package. — redlinederby
- But in short, put your chassis on the jig when you're placing your axles so they stay straighter while it dries. — redlinederby
- Yeah follow the directions included and then adjust to fit your own techniques. If you adjust the jig using the chassis and original wheels before you remove them itll be set when you are ready to glue everything back together later. — Mattman213
- Thanks guys! — RustBeltRacing
I am still very new in nodding but got the jig because I seen that having straight axles and level frames is important. I love it already and my Escalade was my first. Hope it runs well for the march race at Red Pill Hill.
- *modding... I'm not a bobblehead — Mayfield41
- Glad you see value in the jig. I hope it helps your cars move up on the podium! — redlinederby
Any approximate date when these will be available again?
- Very soon. I had to move my printing operations due to a basement flood so I'm relocating and getting everything calibrated. I'll post an update when they're back on sale. Sorry for the trouble. — redlinederby
- Sounds good thanks! — mountainmandelta
- Jigs are back on sale — redlinederby
- Awesome. Do you ship to Canada? — mountainmandelta
Looks great, order placed! See if my hand made ones are worth a flip compared to this one.