We all know how temperamental that open wheel builds can be! Build them heavy enough so they fly, but not so heavy that they destroy themselves during the race! Find the balance of speed and durability, and you’ll win the race!
*Death Valley tends to favor the heavier builds
This Tournament will be limited to 24 cars. First come, first served!
1. Rubber Tow - Monster Motorsports
2. Chet, Hell, Chit - Commotion Diecast
3. Ragtag - Ragged Rust
4. Sneaky Bob - Vapor Racing
5. Cole Trickle - Commotion Diecast
6. Grey Wizard - We Race Diecast
7. Daddy G - G4 Diecast Racing
8. Biff Kirby Sr - NRV Diecast
9. Cupcake - Rust Belt Racing
10. Fractal Panda - Fractal Panda Diecast
11. Dretty - Mini Mafia Motors
12. MadMike - Mad Mike's Custom Garage
13. TooKay - 2k Racing
15. Scooter Roundwell - Spirit of 64'
16. Crazy Canuck - The EH- Team
17. Poppa Wolff - Mudhole County Bootleggers
18. Carter Slade - Uncle Elvis Racing
19. Peregrine - Richter Scale Racing
20. Wiccy - Moosecat Racing
21. Rusty Wheeler - Commotion Diecast
22. Diego Roman - Team Diego’s Diecast
23. Derek Riepe - We Race Diecast
24. Dalevis Jenkins Jr - Commotion Diecast
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 100g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 1 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- Chassis and frame MUST MATCH
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Tuesday, 5/25/2021. Racing is scheduled for Tuesday, 6/1/2021. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Death Valley Speedway. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a double-elimination tournament. There will be a loser bracket as well as the winner bracket. The winner of each bracket will face off to crown the champ! Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.