The Birdco 1000, New Year's Day mail-inFriday, January 1st, 2021
Replays & Results
You can watch the Birdo 1000 replay right here or on the HWC YT channel...grab a drink, it's 9 full hours of side-by-side racing!
You can see the complete results bracket on Challonge, here and here.
The Birdco 1000 New Year's Day tournament is happening soon! All are welcome in this stock race. Find a new car, send it in, and you could win ALL THE CARS!
This race is capped at 128 cars. Spots are filling up fast so send an email to email@example.com soon to claim your spot. You will get a reply with confirmation and the shipping address.
Entry deadline is December 11, so act fast!
- This is a stock-only race
- Any brand/model and casting allowed
- Cars must be loose out of the package and unmodded
- Do not lube your car with graphite or other
- NPA/FTE cars are allowed
- No weight limit
- Max size: 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Include $1 entry fee or pay via Paypal
Please label your car with your name or initials, and please add a blank label somewhere for your entry number (TBD on race day). You may also print out and include the entry form if you wish.
If you're outside North America, please send email for details on how you can be represented in this race.
Mail-in entry cars will NOT be returned. All cars will go into the prize pot for the 1st place finisher. There are also prizes for 2nd and 3rd finishers.
For more details about the Birdco 1000, please visit the Hot Wheels Calgary Facebook page and subscribe to the YouTube channel for regular updates and news.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this event.
- w00t!!! — Lightning_Ghani
Car #2 has arrived!!
- w00t! — GenX_VintageRacing
- haha — Lightning_Ghani
Is there a rule list or spec sheet to go by??
- Maybe check their Facebook page? I do hope he lays out all the details in a post rather than just videos. — redlinederby
- Email me at email@example.com and I will send you all the info! Hope you'll join us! — CalgaryDiecastRacing
Cars 11,12 and 13 have arrived!
(Sorry for my blunder in the numbers in this video)
Cars 18,19 and 20!
I forgot to share this here the other day.....
The first car showed up already!
I'll be doing an update video soon in refernce to the "prize money" situation... it's been brought to my attention that this is not "Redline Derby Cool" so therefore it's not cool with me..... stay tuned...
For now, Here's the first car...