Jump to first page
Jump to bottom
We've had two teams drop out in as many days...this race has to have 16 teams/32 cars to really pop...so, we won't postpone yet...but it's a possibility. I'll keep everyone posted.
We're now up to 3 teams that have pulled out of the Race...and this is a race where I don't want multiple cars from the same Workshop...myself included...so, we're going to Postpone the Showdown until at which time we can get 16 teams/32 cars in the Event.
...hang in there peeps...we will get back to normal one day.
Still working on my CCM
New date as of now is August 1st
...may get moved up, but it's where it slots best in the calendar for now.
Going to Run the Showdown on Father's Day Weekend...
...so time for another roll call...sound off if you're on the Team list and still planning on Racing
I'm gonna sit this one out. Watch the big dogs from shade of the porch with a tall glass of ice tea.
I'm in for the funny cars, Dixie Gran Prix, and Muscle Mania. Get all those cars in order maybe I can concentrate on edjumicating myself on modding.
Is this race still set for Aug 1? If so I gotta get my butt in gear!!!!
Voxxer Racing is ready to roll !!!!
Are we still set on the August 1st for this race?
I have my cars from MDG still in the box ready to ship., I think?