Tobacco Roads premiere event beckons once more...it calls for Americana...it calls for American Muscle. This event is a shout-out to all our Veteran's across the Land as we run American Muscle on Veteran's Day Weekend...two(2) Divisions Stock and Modified...so, get your cars ready and get ready for American Muscle 3...
Rules & restrictions
- Stock and modified entries allowed
- 60g and 65g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Must have 2 cars per Division per Racer
- Retail axles and wheels only...FTE and Nickel Platted Axels allowed
- Dry lube only
- Modified Cars must have Drilled Rivets and weigh 60g...Graphited Stock is NOT Modified
- Stocks must have factory rivets and no added weight...weight 65g
- 1st Gen American Muscle and 2nd Gen allowed...No Corvettes past the 80's Vette
- Racers can race in only one Division if wanted, but a Team must be 2 Cars
- Racers must have 2 cars per team...per Division...if racing Stock and Modified Division it's 4 Cars
- Each Division capped at 32 Teams/64 Cars...Modified Division and Stock Division
- Must be a version of a Street Legal casting...no Stretched Zoom In builds allowed
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host on or before Thursday, 11/14/2019. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 11/16/2019. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address.
Include $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Please print and include a Race ID slip with your entry
Trophy and the Associated Glory....
Races will be run on the Tobacco Road track.
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament. A car will move on in the bracket only when it wins two races in a row. Cars will alternate lanes between each race.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random but will try to avoid having an entrant race themselves, especially in the first round
If the Cars are tied 4 to 4 after 8 races...a coin will be flipped to determine the lanes and the 9th race will be the tie-breaker.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for the tournament. Offending cars will not race.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be repaired before the tournament. Cars that break during the tournament will not be repaired or replaced.