180 for trade

AbbyNormal Wednesday, 11/13/2024

With my upgrade complete on my home track I have a very nice 3-D printed 180 banked turn from SlanMan. So if you have a single lane track or you're gonna build a single lane track or you might consider this. I don't believe I ever ever had a car fly off of the curve.
Currently at Sandman a new one would cost you 20 bucks and shipping plus the wait. I could possibly be enticed with a few nice vehicles for a trade. Let me know if you're interested.


Discussion

View member profile
alva1370 11/13/24

I’m interested, let me see what I got for you.


  • I didn’t mention that I’ve got a couple of the red hot wheels 180s a 180 classic hot wheels turn and a couple of 3-D printed 45s and one chicane. If any of that interest you let me know. — AbbyNormal
  • Old or new Jeeps - convertible sports cars-50’s classics — AbbyNormal
  • That’s enough to build a serious track. I have 10-25 year old cars still in package, I have some 2008 mystery cars. — alva1370
  • I’ll take some pics — alva1370
View member profile
AbbyNormal 11/14/24

Here are the rest of the parts for a single lane track.

View member profile
Banjo 11/14/24

I was wondering how the orange 180 performed. I have an old one from the 1980's. I've never ran on it, as I'm running double lanes


  • The orange 180 runs very well and is better than the red 180s. — AbbyNormal
View member profile
alva1370 11/14/24

Here’s a few I pulled from a collection. What kind of cars do you like? I’ll add a couple extra.


View member profile
AbbyNormal 11/14/24

Wow - very interesting bunch. You know I like a good mystery so (not knowing anything about the value of things) how about 3 mystery - the Taxi - the Chevelle - up to you if you want to toss in anything else. And I put all of that track stuff into a box and USPS ground advantage to California.


  • I’m in Mission Viejo. What part do of California are you in? — alva1370
  • You’re in Oregon, send it cheapest is fine. — alva1370
  • Send me your address via PM and let’s do this — AbbyNormal
to join the conversation or sign-up now