2013 Built-In Fantasy League Teams

JDC442 Sunday, 3/24/2013

Even though RedlineDerby and Jobe put up some good numbers this week, Team Javelin couldn't get a win. Sorry guys, I seem to have a hard time picking cars that don't have a history
Next week.

For those of you like me who couldn't initially find the Teams Boxscores, they're underneath the Tournament Bracket Results and next to the Players' Results. There's also Commentary and Highlights on the Tournaments which is pretty cool.

Discussion

View member profile
WorpeX 3/25/13

Bad start for the Firebirds... I need to wake up ConceptTA and Nervehammer. I think they fell asleep!

View member profile
EconoCarl 3/25/13

It's all good Jim. Coming from behind makes winning all the more fun!

View member profile
Mcjiggles9 3/25/13

Dont worry WorpeX, I accidetly signed the wrong "Stroller" to my team so we played with 3 guys this week. We'll come back strong this weekend though

View member profile
JDC442 3/25/13

It's all good Jim. Coming from behind makes winning all the more fun!

Agreed! Kind of like what you're doing in the Middleweights II series

View member profile
ConceptTA 3/26/13

Yeah, sorry. I goofed and thought for some reason I already made picks earlier in week, but had just scouted them to go back to later. When I checked late sat night it wouldn't let me make picks anymore. I guess the deadline is eastern time. Don't worry worpex, I have my 2 entries in this week and have been checking back multiple times to get my picks in for sure this week.

View member profile
redlinederby 3/26/13
Site manager

...I guess the deadline is eastern time.

You are correct. All times are Eastern and should hopefully be noted as such. If you find a place where it's not labeled let me know so I don't confuse anyone.

to join the conversation or sign-up now