Page 3 of 11

2015 Fall Funny Car Classic!

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
KandORacing 9/1/15

Just to let everyone know - you can use different body styles in your team if you like, as long as they have the same paint job. Just a reminder in case anyone wants to expiriment with different body styles of funny cars.

• Any sneak peeks at your rides Keith? — Traction-Event
  • I'll get some pics up later, they're in the raw state right now — KandORacing
View member profile
2seven 9/2/15

KandORacing, are you steadfast on the 9/5/15 delivery date? I have cars started but, do not think I can ship in time to meet 9/5, LMK and I'll proceed with the builds. Thank you!

2seven

View member profile
Mcjiggles9 9/2/15

Should be getting mine in the mail today!!!

• sweet rides...so fast they are losing their paint!... nice work! — Traction-Event
View member profile
Mcjiggles9 9/2/15

Also where can i get a mailing address for the first host?

View member profile
FOTF 9/2/15

Originally, I think I was going to be handling them; but with college going on now, taking up 107% of my time, I wonder if that's really the best idea.

View member profile
KandORacing 9/2/15

Jeremy said he can take them there, I'll get his address up tonight when I'm at my actual computer with my address list. Will you still be entering Cameron?

• I'm not entirely sure; I'll have to look into that more this weekend (and this Tuesday, depending on how my two best F/Cs do at the RIHWC). — FOTF
  • Good. My cars are going to Lincoln via Jeremy. — redlinederby
  • mailed to : 7 Vista Drive Lincoln, RI 02865 ???? — Traction-Event
  • Well I shipped my cars to today to Jeremy at the address above... Hope it was the right one... — Traction-Event
  • That address is correct TE. — Dadvball
View member profile
KandORacing 9/4/15

I added the address to send cars to in the first post of the thread. Please do not include return shipping money for your entries in your box. When the series is over I will post up my address for everyone to send return shipping to.

• Whoops...too late. It was only a couple bucks, no biggie. I can Paypal you more. — redlinederby
  • Since you sent it before I got that posted you're fine, I'll just have Jeremy mail it to me — KandORacing
View member profile
johnnyl 9/4/15

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on RedlineDerby in awhile just been very busy with both Jobs, Family and of course as always with the Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club. I am looking forward to seeing another RedlineDerby Race on our track as its been awhile since we have hosted one. I would like to thank Brian and I believe it was C10 that donated some cool things for our First Annual Diecast Jam event back in July. It was a HUGE SUCCESS and there will be a Diecast Jam 2 Summer 2016! Guys yes please mail the Funny Cars to my house and get them there no later then hopefully Friday September 11th. I don't want to be scrambling to get pictures of them on Saturday as we are going to be at Tasca Ford in Cranston RI with one of our tracks promoting our club and its racing from 10:00 to about 3:00. Then myself and a few of the guys have to get the YMCA ready for Sunday morning. Thank you for your cooperation!

View member profile
johnnyl 9/5/15

I received two Funny Cars from Traction Event today. I will post pictures on our LJLRC Racing Facebook page!

View member profile
KandORacing 9/5/15

Trying three popular chassis combos with my funnies. One running on a Chrysler 300C chassis, one with axle tubes, and one with just a stock chassis. This should be interesting, especially since they are three different body styles.

View member profile
KandORacing 9/6/15

Just to confirm... can everyone who is going to have cars racing in this let me know how many? I am considering postponing this for another month.... I hate to do it but I might have to to allow more racers to get their entries finished.

• I have two mailed in and ready for the big LJLRC track — Traction-Event
  • I'm putting three in the mail on tuesday — cliffordshaw
View member profile
delta6 9/7/15

Sorry, I just got busy and didn't check this topic until now. I have one car ready for paint but a second will be tuff, but possibly do-able by Friday.

to join the conversation or sign-up now