Page 2 of 3

2020 RLDRL - January

Jump to first page Jump to last page

for stock different scheme same car?

• As long as the car looks different...it just can't be the same looking casting...so a Racer can't send in 6 50th Anniversary 67 Fastback Mustangs...better send your fastest...but they can send in another 67 Mustang Fastback that's not 50th Anniversary one. — LeagueofSpeed
  • got it — SavageSpeeder
View member profile
ChiefWopahoo 12/5/19
2020 Rated Rookie

Another question from a rookie... whats a "Zoom In" car?

• a car that holds a gopro hero 5 session. hence zoom in — SavageSpeeder
  • Gotcha. Not one I would enter because I have a little pride, but, I heard they aren't permitted in other races as well. — ChiefWopahoo

Car for January is ready...

February is in mock up

All set

View member profile
41-14 12/8/19

I'd like to book one spot each month. And if you guys are open to the RLD Racing League making a stop in Canada I'd be willing to host a race mid year. July or August. I figure this type of race the turnaround on mailing wouldn't be as bad as if it was a circuit race with the cars travelling to 8 or more tracks. 

View member profile
Traction-Event 12/13/19

Two more ready... 

• Impressive work TE...looks like someone is enjoying being back in the workshop — LeagueofSpeed
  • Need to get them built now, summer fills up the schedule fast — Traction-Event
View member profile
MDG_Racing 12/18/19

Are these real manufacturers licensed castings only?

View member profile
ChiefWopahoo 12/23/19
2020 Rated Rookie

A pair of entries from Team164 Racing is boxed up and headed to North Carolina. Team164Kyle put together the VW and Team164Bruno is sending the NoMadder What. 

View member profile
LeagueofSpeed 12/30/19

Races will be held here each month until another host track chimes in about running the cars...41-14 will run them in Canada one month over the Summer...really looking forward to this new edition to RLD.

View member profile
72_Chevy_C10 12/30/19

Hey LoS,

There's a truck in my package for this race....a blue '67 Chevy gasser...look forward to the race!

View member profile
LeagueofSpeed 12/31/19

Some cars starting to roll into the LoS Racing Grounds...really looking forward to this year long series and believe the format will be fun since a car only gets one shot at some points all year...it will keep a dominate car from showing up every month...Good Luck to All...

View member profile
MDG_Racing 1/3/20

Its here! First RLD race of the year. Don't even mind that the teams from Htown are reruns. Quest Speedway is a whole other animal. 

So let's line em up and let em rip!

Good Luck to all the racers on your Quest for Speed this year.

to join the conversation or sign-up now