Page 4 of 5

2021 Diecast Games

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
PoBoy_Racing 6/30/21

Hey BPR,   I have 4 teams coming your way.  They will arrive before July 31st

Po'Boy Racing.......CutRock'R (Australia), Hot Car Track (Australia) and Metal Mania 3D (Australia).

Thanks in advance for all the hard work!

View member profile
Rusty_Rod 7/1/21

Got cars on the way 

View member profile
Sam_Haul 7/10/21

Making sure Team DRT3K is included in the list, will be sending in my entries next week.  Also, probably won't matter, but do you consider the Monte Carlo Concept car a "real" or "fantasy"?

View member profile
DirtyDeeb 7/10/21

I'm looking forward to sending my cars in for this years games. This is such a fun & wonderful concept.

View member profile
RAGTAG_JIM 7/11/21

RAGTAG RACIN IS GOING TO HA E TO PULL OUT SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

Headed your way!

• You sure the star ways isn’t over weight? — Big_Poppy
  • I’m pretty sure it came in at around 63 grams. You should have it now. Let me know — BlueLineRacing
  • Got 'em! — Big_Poppy
View member profile
Sam_Haul 7/22/21

Cars sent today, should be there by Tuesday at latest, but more likely sooner.  First one of these, so hope I chose well.  Looking forward to it!

Good afternoon

I shipped my 4 in the mail to you this morning Big Poppy.

I'm sending no repeats of last year's cars. And yes, the Carbonite runs 63 or 64 grams. One will be in my camp this year as well.

Thank you as always, 

Bo

• Good Luck Bo and thanks for clarifying that. I was pretty sure it was within the weight class and I know they raced here last year — BlueLineRacing
  • Your welcome Blueline. It ran great at Bubba's but i wanted to see if I could rework it faster. I gave it a bath and for whatever reason decided to test it without redusting first. I was shocked at the positive result. So I murdered the wheels black and shipped it as is. Not sure how it will do against a tough crowd this year however. — Your_Nightmare
  • Got 'em! — Big_Poppy
  • Thank you Jim!! — Your_Nightmare
View member profile
cirons42 7/24/21

Cars headed your way from Irons Diecast Racing and my nephew Husky King Racing!

• Should be arriving today!! — cirons42

Cars have been sent!

"L E T   T H E   G A M E S   B E G I N"

View member profile
Big_Poppy 7/31/21

And so it Begins!!!

2021 Diecast Games Intro

See you there!!!

Red Pill is back at the diecast games looking forward to doing battle with everyone and going for my 3rd diecast games win in a row.  It's not going to be easy but I think I have sent my best team yet. Good luck everyone. 

• Nobody got anything for those cars. I’m familiar with most of them. — BlueLineRacing

to join the conversation or sign-up now