Page 3 of 5

2021 LOS Nationals - The Z Cars

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
CrazyEights 8/3/20

HW Nissan Custom Z (pre-2006)

Sign me up for two cars please.

Had this one on the Workshop schedule for awhile now...looking forward to the Build and where it will rank in the Z Hierarchy at the LoS Racing Grounds 

• What happened to the matchbox? I was hoping it would run. I have that one but the rubber tires scared me off it. Haven't got my jig yet. — CrazyEights
  • The Legion of Speed is 4 people aka 8 cars...we all do our own Wheel Farming and then I put them together — LeagueofSpeed
  • Wow! that's a lot of work. — CrazyEights
  • I love it...love being in the Workshop building cars — LeagueofSpeed
  • I'm starting to dig it too. I've sorta nodded 3 cars. one each the last three days. but you do realization 6x4=24 cars for muscle mania. that's a lot. unless you roll stock. — CrazyEights
  • realize. stupid spell check!!! — CrazyEights
  • no worries...been Building for 4 teams for 4 years...I've done it many times — LeagueofSpeed

Hey there,

If there are spots open, please enter my team.

Cutrock'R

Cheers, now to find some castings.

• Accounted for and good Luck — LeagueofSpeed
  • Many thanks! Just got off ebay and picked up a cheap assortment. "Oh those poor collectors, those cards are bent and frayed" Too many collectors in Aus, not enough racers! Cheers — CutRock_R_Marc_D
  • Enjoy the Builds...Zen Time — LeagueofSpeed
View member profile
ChiefWopahoo 8/3/20
2020 Rated Rookie

A couple Fairlady Zs with "Need for Speed" written right on the card have to be contenders... right? 

View member profile
RAGTAG_JIM 8/4/20

these are what i have to work with.... HW 350Z and a fairlady Z they both are in the paint stripper now lol cant wait

• I'm digging it.... — LeagueofSpeed
  • At first I was LIKE crap idk of I have any Z cars and then saw these AND was like hum I might be able to put my touch on these..... Only time will tell — RAGTAG_JIM

One Spot Remains...for the  Nationals

The Premiere Diecast Winter Tournament 

...Good Luck 

...Peace and Speed 

• I will send some of our Aussie Summer, and hopefully not any bushfires (wildfires)! Cheers — CutRock_R_Marc_D

The Field for the 2021 RLD Nationals is now Full...we will be going to a Waiting List now if someone drops out.

Peace and Speed 

View member profile
VoxxerRacing 8/14/20

Body and base finished. 

View member profile
VoxxerRacing 8/14/20

Body and base finished 

View member profile
Mayfield41 8/15/20

Please remove me from this event

Thank you

Mayfield41 has bailed...so we've got an open slot....