Page 4 of 5

2021 LOS Nationals - The Z Cars

Jump to first page Jump to last page

Mayfield41 has bailed...so there's an Open Slot 

View member profile
TheMakersBox 8/24/20

The Maker's Box would like to send a team.

• Accounted for and good Luck — LeagueofSpeed
  • Thanks! You left the "***One Open Slot***" on the bottom of the entry list. — TheMakersBox
View member profile
CrazyEights 8/26/20

Was digging thru my boxes of cars looking for possibilities because I'm juiced after watching my first mod races and what do I find.... Forgot I even had this.

Field is now Full Again...

• This is a big time event. I'm surprised there isnt a waiting list. the racers and the tracks involved. this is gonna be prime. — CrazyEights
  • I’m looking forward to it — BlueLineRacing
  • ...as we get closer to Green...the waiting list usually starts to grow — LeagueofSpeed
  • I'm glad I got in early. these are gonna be my birthday races. — CrazyEights
View member profile
TheMakersBox 8/27/20

If someone can pull this off for this event, my hats off!  This is actualy photograph of a real car!

https://carbuzz.com/news/hand-painted-nissan-350z-looks-like-a-cartoon-drawing

• That's a helluva paint job — GenX_VintageRacing
  • MDG does some hydro dipping that could definitely come close — LeagueofSpeed
  • That splitter on the front may not work. Depends on the degree of the track. Could scrape the track and slow it down. — CrazyEights

Getting my Z's culled and lined up in the Workshop...we're 4 months out from going Green on the 2021 RLD Nationals!!!

Photos to come...

...Good Luck on the Builds!!!

...one team has deleted their post and bailed...

...RLD Nationals has one spot open

View member profile
RAGTAG_JIM 9/16/20

one is done already and working on the other..... not sure where i wanna go with it yet.....

View member profile
CrazyEights 10/1/20

OK. I just wanted to get a clarification on this event. 3rd line of the Rules says... Must be eligible Z car 240z to 370z. Where line 8 states... The biggest Z's allowed are the MBX 300zx and the HW 350z.

I just want to make sure these are legal before I crack them???

• yes...good to go — LeagueofSpeed
  • thanks — CrazyEights
  • That's a Beautiful Car! I believe it has a pearl paint job on it.... — RIVERA_RACING
  • I have the yellow version which may end up my entry. I have a bunch to choose from so we will see — BlueLineRacing
  • I'm actually building 4 different Z's. Just in case I have car trouble and I can send the best two based on speed. — CrazyEights
View member profile
CrazyEights 10/20/20

I am formally withdrawing from this event. With all that's happening or should I say not happening, this event will as I see it be effected by it. I know this event was full at 32 builders so anyone who wants in will need to speak up.

There's just too many other events that are happening for me to build cars for a event that will most likely be postponed. If I want to get better at this I need my cars to hit the track and not be sitting on pit road for an extended amount of time.

See you at the track...

Mike Dooley

View member profile
redlinederby 10/28/20
Site manager

PSA: I changed the name of this event/series to the LOS Nationals since Redline Derby Racing is not involved in organizing or running this event. Please be aware and take this into consideration when entering this race.

• Thanks for clarifying that. I am interested in 5 of the events. If I can't do that, I'll withdraw. — Peter_Bee
View member profile
CrazyEights 10/28/20

I'm glad you posted that. I for one thought it was part of the RLDRL. Now I don't feel bad at all for withdrawing.