3d printed single lane banked curves

RalphsRacers Wednesday, 10/16/2024

So after many months of trying to find the perfect set up and the perfect track type i have come across single lane banked curves as i just found them more reliable for myself. I have downloaded these all from thingiverse with carying degrees of success in my setup. I wouldnt want to compare them as they all have their pros and cons for my track but possibly not for another setup. My favourite is the second picture, has anyone else had much expetience with 3d printed track...


Discussion

View member profile
AbbyNormal 10/17/24

I've been using a Slanman single lane banked 3D printed curve since June and its worked great. Not one car has flown off it or lost control on it. I am upgrading my track to 2 lanes and will probably sell that once the upgrade is done.


  • Is that the 6 part curve on thingiverse or did you buy it from his website? — RalphsRacers
  • Do you have a picture of it please — RalphsRacers
  • I bought it from Slanman back in July — AbbyNormal
  • Are there any other track makers than Slanman and Spoolheads? How many folks here 3D print their own track pieces? — Soapy_Waters_Racing
  • I had my curve 3d printed,it's really good — RalphsRacers
to join the conversation or sign-up now