6 lane racing ideas

Stroller Sunday, 8/4/2013

I charged one of those 6 Lane Tracks at Walmart. I'm trying to think of how all six lanes could be used in a tournament.

I started out racing 6 cars. Then I sat the winner aside and raced the remaining cars setting the winner aside and continued doing that, racing cars and setting the winner aside for 4, 3, and 2 cars. Eventually ending up with 6 cars from fastest to slowest. But what did I end up with? Is that some premise for a tournament or maybe the start of a premise?

Several people do have this track. So I thought maybe there is a 6 lane race tournament that could be made....

Ideas, Feedback, Spit balling, thesaurus?...

Discussion

View member profile
model40fan 8/4/13

I think it best that I fab up a couple more finishline support stands... roller won't be racing an 8 foot track for long !
...go roller go...
edited ; ebay has them for about $80.00 free shipping... how much did wally want ?

View member profile
K_Harvest 8/4/13

Look Up Ghostjerker On You Tube He Has Six Lane Tournaments That Might Give You A Start.

View member profile
K_Harvest 8/5/13

Woooohooo I Got My 6 Lane TracK In today

View member profile
Milton-Fox 10/10/13

I have had my 6 lane set up for 20 months now. I did the traditional 6 car runs - fastest to slowest for awhile. Also the head to head two car runs. I enjoy those the best. One ideal is to set up the lane combinations as different track locations and run a series of races over time. (Run lane 1 and 2, then 3 and 4, then 5 and 6. Now you have three different sets of results and standings. You can keep track of points or places as your competition series. For me this is closer to real drag racing as they move across the country to different tracks.

View member profile
Stroller 10/10/13

I think it best that I fab up a couple more finishline support stands... roller won't be racing an 8 foot track for long !
...go roller go...
edited ; ebay has them for about $80.00 free shipping... how much did wally want ?

$ 74 shipped to a local store for free.

to join the conversation or sign-up now