Bare Muscle II - Pics, Results and Videos
According to tracking, the cars are in Ohio. Should be a good race!
Cars are here and match ups coming later
- Cool! — 72_Chevy_C10
Ive looked the cars over and all look great but, I need to repair Comet Curts Firebird. I think the JB Weld failed and it broke loose. Ill do my best to get it rolling again.
Yeah still have the learning curve thing to go through.
Here are the 1st round match ups for 40 grams.....
I hope to have the picture up too, its not coping over?
- If you are using Photobucket, try the "direct" link instead — KandORacing
Here are the 1st round match ups for both races.......
The seedings for both tourneys were randomly picked by the website used and I dont see any 1st round match ups duplicated from last weeks race. Also just a quick glance most 1st round match ups from last week are in completely different brackets in both 40 and 57 grams, so Im hoping for some new races and results!
40 grams below:
57 grams below:
Ill be running these races this eve, so I'll have results asap! Good Luck and I hope the Park Place Raceway track ET records are shattered several times.
- Rev em up and race em!!! — Traction-Event
- Pretty sure there will be some records! Can't wait! — KandORacing
- Any results? — KandORacing
Guys Im putting the videos together now
- Sweet! Can't wait to watch them. — KandORacing
- 40g video will be up, its taking awhile to post due to the size — 2seven
Guys, I have spent well over 5 hours trying to pull the video together, I have had it complete but, the app I used did not email me and the created video was lost. I will continue to create the video but did not want to delay the results any longer so the 40g results are below with the 57s coming shortly.
40 grams below:
- I updated these points...please check and make sure they are correct — 72_Chevy_C10
- I'll accept "Worthy Adversary" sounds like theres a fight brewing in the 40g class... love it! — Traction-Event
If you wish to see the 57g results they are below or you can wait until this afternoon when I post the 57g video!
great racing and spoiler alert......the Park Place Raceway track record was indeed broken!!
57 grams below:
- Cool, I look forward to the video! Thanks for hosting, Matt! — 72_Chevy_C10
The Points are updated...this is going to be a fun series to watch!
Cars are packaged and will be sent early in the morning. My donation to the website/racers of case for shipping pictured below. Side note TE's hood came off the Grand National after crossing the finish line. It was replaced and stayed on the remainder of races, not affecting the front wheels or performance. If I can get the damn video to load its funny to see!
Good Luck racers,
- Thanks Matt! — 72_Chevy_C10
- yup, the hood is removable to check out that sweet engine... — Traction-Event
I'll be interested to see what kind of times the Bare Muscle cars put up on 2Seven's track this weekend! When I was running the Drag Track with a timer, I remember hosting some seriously fast cars for the first time (Cops and Robbers, last year), I was blown away by how fast the FAST cars were!
Looking forward to it!