There's nothing quite like something going fast that was never really intended to go fast...hence, Station Wagons going racing. The concept is simple, but there will be some restrictions to keep the racing close.
Rules & Restrictions
- Weight - 57 grams
- Size restrictions; fits on an orange track wide, 2" high and no longer than 3-1/8" long
- Cars per entrant/household 2 per entrant allowed...no more than 4 per household
- Brand, body style, year, make/model- foreign or domestic production station wagons are allowed in the race
- Wheel limitations, requirements; all cars must run production skinny wheels on the front and production, black 5-spoke wheels on the rear...and by production, that is what I mean...no sanding, no polishing, no burnishing...nothing done to the outer surface to improve performance. And no type of wheel inserts or bearings either. The axles must be production-type axles...the axles may be polished...axle tubes are allowed
- Must be drilled rivets
- Dry lubes only
- Misc requirements, Chassis may be altered. The Traction Event rule is in place...if your car is more than 3 grams over the limit, it will be painted pink and raced, but, it will not count
TBD. Describe the prize(s) offered. Include an image if available. If there is no prize, delete this section.
How to enter
Post a reply along with how many cars you're going to enter.
Are there any entry or shipping fees ...If you wish your cars teturned, please include return shipping....if no shipping money is included, your cars will go to the winner
Where to send your cars
9 Sherman Ridge Road
Sussex, NJ. 07461
Don't forget to print an ID card with your entry
All entries must be received by the host before 02/25/2017
To progress out of a round, a car must win two consecutive races...one on each lane...no matter how many races it takes, it must win two in a row
Tracks & Dates
This race will be held at Sussex Speedway
Winners and Results
TBD. Mention the winner, the final results and include a picture of the winning car if available.