Season 13 was the last Fantasy League season for 2013. We need the time off to upgrade the game for next year so it can be better than ever. I apologize for the down time but as a weekend hobby I can't juggle both maintaining the current league while doing an upgrade. So please mark your calendars and stay in touch with us here in the forums and on Facebook for updates throughout the rest of the year.
What this all means right now...
- The Fantasy League will be shutting down some time in October
- Player scores and credits will be cleared in October
- Player achievements [i:3buicino] get reset too, TBD
- Race and car history will be preserved
- Variants will try to be preserved but some may get reset
If you have any questions or concerns about the future of the Fantasy League, please post here, PM or email me. Also, stay tuned to the forum for other topics relating to these changes.
I also encourage everyone to check out the Mail-in Tournament forums and participate in great custom racing action while the Fantasy League is on hiatus.