The Summer has come and gone and the season has begun to change...it's time...time to return to a stretch of road in the Heart of North Carolina...it beckons for the Merchants of Speed...come and become a Legend....a Legend of Tobacco Road. This time the Road calls for a slice of Americana...Detroit's Finest...it calls for American Muscle.
Two Divisions, Stock and Modified will duel it out....Stock vs Stock and Modified vs Modified.
Rules & Restrictions
- Weight minimum/maximum- Stock is 55g max w/ dry lubes...Modified 65g max w/ dry lubes and must be drilled rivets
- Size restrictions; length and height- American Muscle 1/64 that fits on HW Orange Track
- Cars per entrant/household- total of Four(4) 2 stock and 2 modified per entrant, but entrants can race in just one class if preferred.
- Brand, body style, year, make/model- Any Brand is allowed just watch weight and be an American Muscle Car. Years are 1954 to Present....exception is Corvette cut off is 1980's Corvette .
- Wheel limitations-NA
- Stock cars allowed-Yes but 55g max
- Must be drilled rivets-Yes, on Modified entrants
- Dry lubes only-Yes, both Stock and Modified
- Miscellaneous - Any Question about a Car Type or Rule PM me
HW Goodies...Certificate acknowledging your Win and a small Trophy
How to enter
PM me for Shipping Address
Are there any entry or shipping fees? If you want your cars back send appropriate $$$$
Let your intentions be known in the thread...with Pics!!!
Where to send your cars
Don't forget to print an ID card with your entry
November 11th 2017
Scoring and Winning
Must win Two in a Row to Advance to the next round and be claimed Champion
Just make weight and fit on the track and your good to go.
Tracks & Dates
November 11th - 13th
Winners and Results
Video will tell the tale on Tobacco Road.