With the new track set-up, its time to start a new and exciting event! The "LifeLine" event will span 8 weeks with a massive 128 car - double elimination - bracket. Each week will have a video so everyone can catch the action! So, whats the catch?
This event is inspired some old game shows. Each participant will have 3 LifeLines to utilize during the event but each may only be used once! Here are the LifeLines...
- Rebuild Car: One of your cars get eliminated? Thats okay, give it one more chance with this LifeLine!
- FTE Upgrade: Your car is fast, but is it fast enough to beat your opponent this week? Hmm.. maybe its better to give it an FTE Upgrade! Choose a number between 1-27 when using this and your car will be replaced with an FTE coorisponding with the number you chose for this round! Each cars number is a secret (and can only be chosen once), but you can view them here: LifeLine FTEs
- Swap Opponent: Sometimes even an FTE isn't enough. Use this to get a new opponent and hope for an easier one!
Additional information on these cards...
LifeLines cannot be used in Round 1 and the Finals. Following Round 1 each match-up will be presented before the round begins to give you a chance to review if you'd like to use a card or not!
4/8/19: 1. ROUND OF 128 (May be delayed if waiting for Mail-In Cars)
4/15/19: 2. ROUND OF 64 WINNERS & 64 LOSERS - 32 eliminated
4/22/19: 3. ROUND OF 32 WINNERS & 64 LOSERS - 32 eliminated
4/29/19: 4. ROUND OF 16 WINNERS & 48 LOSERS - 24 eliminated
5/6/19: 5. ROUND OF 8 WINNERS & 32 LOSERS - 16 eliminated
5/13/19: 6. ROUND OF 4 WINNERS & 20 LOSERS - 10 eliminated
5/20/19: 7. ROUND OF 2 WINNERS & 12 LOSERS - 6 eliminated
5/27/19: 8. FINALS (final 8+)
Please note that this is tentative and the race date likely wont line-up with the date the results are revealed as making videos can be time consuming! Also delays due to life may happen.
Also, with the Rebuild Car LifeLine, the car numbers may not be fully accurate.
Choose or Send Your Car
Each participant may choose or send 2 cars for the event! Multiple players per household is welcome!
If you're going the fantasy route, you may choose cars from this list on the official website, which includes images and car statistics: www.worpex.net/lifeline.php
Or, you can simply look at the images of all the cars: IMG 1 and IMG 2
Note: Two cars have been swapped after those pictures were taken. Gallardo and the Black 1957 Chevy have been swapped with Honda S200 and Ballistik.
If you wish to send a car, please send me a message for my address! Note that the car must be sent before 4/8/19. If the car is sent but not arrived I may delay the start of the event for you.
Only rule is that the car is compatible with Hotwheels Track and 3D Bot Maker starting gates/finish lines.
If you wish for your car to be returned, please include $5 and make sure the box you're sending in can survive a two way trip.
Click here to go to the RedLine Derby Track page
- Indy v5330 aka "Lionhart"
- Hammer Down
- Cadillac V-16
- Bone Shaker
- Way 2 Fast
- Turbolence aka "Shade"
- Chevy Silverado
- 69 Dodge Charger 500
- Chevy Monza
- Ferrari F40
- Funny Car
- Thomassima 3
- Corvette SR2
- GT Racer
- El Ray Special
- Losing to the Rival Squad is an immediate ejection from the tournament!
- Defeating a Rival Squad car will also immediate remove the car from the tournament!