Tournaments and RacingMustang vs. Camaro

  • Jump to last reply
When: Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Diecast 64 Mustang vs Camaro race is an event where each racer enters only Mustangs or Camaros. Racers may enter up to two cars.  You can enter two Camaros, two Mustangs, or one of each. Cars may be stock or modified.  

Teams will race on a straight downhill gravity track.

Weight: 57 grams or less.
Length: must be 3.5 inches or less
Height: must be 2 inches or less
Width: must fit on Hot Wheels orange track
Dry lubes only

Racers may enter up to two cars. There will be a $1 entrance fee per car.  If you are a member of the Diecast 64 club the entrance fee will be waived for yourself, friends, and family.

Races will be videoed and posted online.

Cars due September 16th, 2017.  Racing will start the following week. Video and results will be posted the following Saturday, September 23rd.

This race is part of the 2017 Diecast 64 points series.

Mail-in cars should be sent with return postage if the racer wants them back.  Mail-in cars should also be accompanied with an entry form.

Mail cars to
Robby C
P.O. Box 156
Washington, Utah

This set of Camaros will be going to the winner of the Mustang vs. Camaro race!

nice give here...

Hot Johnny Camaro

What's cool is that since JL axels are thinner...the HW axels clip into place, allowing you to center them before any JBWELD 

I hope to get some decent speed outta this sled now

The 67 Summit Camaro has passed speed test and will be heading out to Utah.

Hot Wheels Matchbox diecast cars

Lookin' good!

The Hot Johnny Camaro will be moved up into the 65g weight class, so modding a 05 Mustang GT FTE and a 69 Hotchkis Camaro will be getting the FTE package off the 69 convertible...the 67 Summit Camaro needs a running mate.

...well the two fastest of the three...can the 67 hold his spot?

05 Mustang GT & 67 Summit Camaro are headed out to Utah.

Robby, I had 2 cars to send in (new mustang Old Camaro). I wasn't able to meet the mail-in cut-off date. We had a terrible hurricane rip through here over the weekend and kinda pooped on everyone's parade. I'll try to make the next race.

Been some crazy weather lately. Since you already have them built you could send them in next month for our open modified race.
If you still want to try to get them out they might make it. If not I can just hold them for Oct. open modified race if you want.

Sent mine out today...have shipped to Utah on a Wednesday (priority mail) and made it just fine.

Share your thoughts

You must login to make a reply