Real Rider racing is back. Season 2 of the Race to be the Alpha Series is here. The field is open this year and there is no limit to the number of drivers that can be entered. All the drivers will fight to see who can make the top 10 list. Once you get on the list you have to fight to stay there. Work your way up the list to become the number 1 driver before the season ends. The winner will be rewarded and immortalized at the Silverback Racing Dragway.
Rules & restrictions
- Modified entries only
- 60g maximum weight
- 3.25in. long x 2in. tall x 1.25in. wide
- Limit 2 entries per household
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- All cars must have rubber tires
- All Cars must fit the standard Hotwheels grey launcher
- All car must be received by September 1st
- All Cars must be modified in some way ie: paint,weight,wheelie bar,roll cage,decals, etc
- Tubed axles are allowed
- 2 entries allowed per household. (Must be different drivers driving each car
- All cars must be 1/64 scale.
- All cars must be a real production car, IE:Ford,Chevy,BMW,Toyota etc. NO FANTASY CARS ALLOWED
- Optional you can send in your race team or garage sticker so it can be placed on our diecast diehards wall
- Optional you can put a driver in the driver's seat
Dates & deadlines
All entries must be received by the host before Wednesday, 09/01/2021. Racing is scheduled for Saturday, 9/24/2021. Results will be posted on or after that date as is convenient for the host.
How to enter
Contact the tournament host to get the shipping address for entry.
Include at least $5.00 for return shipping if you want your entries back. Entries not getting returned will be given to the winner as part of the prize.
Include a Race Entry ID slip with your entry
Racing will be on the Silverback Racing Dragway. View track profile and specs
Race format and scoring
This will be a single-elimination tournament.
The car that wins the final race will be declared the winner. Race host has final decision in all races.
Bracket seeding will be random.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. Finish position and any prize will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.