Tournaments and Racing2015 RLD Outlaw Pro Stock Challenge

• 101 replies
  • Jump to last reply
May
When: Saturday, May 9, 2015

RULES:

This series is a drilled rivets, modified series for Pro Stock cars (or trucks) from any era. Pro Stock cars require a parachute pack, hood scoop, and rear wing (vintage Pro Stocks are exempt from the wing rule.)

- Any brand diecast pro stocks can be entered 

- Drilled Rivets

- Weight limit of 60g (cars may be 1 gram over on first host's scale. All scales are different and small weight variances may occur unintentionally.)

- No FTE or color shifter axles or wheels please. Skinny fronts or skinny 5 spoke fronts (these are only on the 2015 release of the new COPO Camaro) and 5 spoke rears only please.

- Dry lubes only

- Different chassis can be used (including gasser chassis)

- Limit 3 cars per racer

Please get your entries to the first host by Saturday, April 4th please!

Send your entries to:

Bill Hicks

74 Chestnut Hill Drive

Seekonk, MA. 02771

SERIES DATES:

- Saturday, May 9th - Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club

-  Sunday, May 16th - C10 Dragstrip

- Sunday, May 24th - Jersey Shore Dragway

- Sunday, May 31st - Park Place Raceway

- Sunday, June 7th - Woodburn Dragstrip.

PRIZES:

-Custom trophy

CrzyTrkrDude
Mad Fast front axles? And can the rear 5spokes be any color, either color molded, or tinted "hubs"??
KandORacing
Basically the style that are on the front of Madfast. And yes the wheels can be any color, as long as they are the right style.
CrzyTrkrDude
Good deal. Something told me I should be saving all the mad fasts from the Walmart trash bin!! Thanks
KandORacing
Cool! Thank you for entering

Yes please...I'm in. 2 vehicles for me, one car, one truck.

I would like to host one of these races. Either april 19th or may 3rd. Add me in for 2 cars also on this. Thanks!

CrzyTrkrDude
sorry, was scrolling, accidently touched the report as spam. my bad

Thanks kharvest! You're in as a host for May 3rd and down for 2 cars. I appreciate your volunteering as host.

K_Harvest
no problem cant wait!

I think this will be a challenging event, see what builders do to get these pizza cutter wheels to work and go fast...

my cars are getting a final tune up prior shipping out...

the time frame is tight around here but if you get in a pinch for hosts...let me know

KandORacing
Thanks Chris! I too am excited to see what everyone comes up with. Here at K & O Racing it is so far, so good with our Cobalt pro stock.

Most likely the cars I am going to use

I'm in, 2 cars.
Nova Good, Yea? i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj515/majestik9/ProNova_zpse28a4c0a.jpg
Nightstalker
for some reason cannot post the pic direct
Stalker, you can convert the Nova into a vintage Pro Stock car if you add a hood scoop & parachute pack. Being an older muscle car you don't need to add the rear wing, Pro Stocks really didn't have rear wings back then.

is April 26th open for hosting? The "Jersey Shore Dragway" will be available. http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj515/majestik9/RedlineDerby005-1.jpg

AND, the "Nightstalker Garage" will throw a couple of entries in as well. The 3 cars yet to be determined. Well, not ready to be reveled to the public. he! he! he!

Pics still not showing up!

KandORacing
Sweet! Thanks for offering to host, I will have you down for opening race. Glad to have you racing as well Stawka!
Nightstalker
The 26th would be better for me.
KandORacing
Oops..... I had a goofy moment there..... I'll get that corrected.
KandORacing
Not sure how I screwed that up like that
Hey!! Whats that on the trailer??? OH CRAP!!!! Must be a leaked pic of one of the "Stawka's Toy" cars being readied for the Pro Stock Challenge.  photo stawkastoy002_zps5ba9c0f6jpg
Traction-Event
Loving the spy shot...looking good. How she runnin?
Traction-Event
Disney background...awesome
KandORacing
That's awesome Stawka!
Nightstalker
Still needs weight and hood scoop. testing will come later.
Toys I, and III coming. Nova Toy I, and Camaro Toy III.
model40fan
"stawaks" ? ... rocks...
 photo stawkastoy002_zpsf3ed8dab.jpg
Nightstalker
Are those 5 spoke wheels on the Nova legal for this class?
Traction-Event
the ones on the trailer, yes...not on the Nova...but K&O makes the call
Traction-Event
also sneak peak at the Camaro...diggin them both.
KandORacing
Traction Event is right, the type on the trailer itself are what I'm allowing for rears on the cars
NightstalkerGarage001-5 photo NightstalkerGarage001-5-1.jpg
Nightstalker
Remember "Novacane"?.........Now "Stawka's Toy I"
Nightstalker
From Gasser to Pro Stock.
Traction-Event
those are killer!!!
KandORacing
Can't wait to see all 3 of the Stawka's toys in action!
Progress report from "Parts Unknown"  photo stawkastoy003_zpsa86f2446.jpg 2 cars need scoops  photo stawkastoy004_zps21dcc9b7.jpg 3 need chutes and weight.  photo stawkastoy001_zpsf7bbd653.jpg Then will be Race Ready.
Traction-Event
3 for the road..or strip as it were
KandORacing
Awesome! I love that trio
Nightstalker
Camaro seems to have a bent axle in pic. OK when live though.
Nightstalker
Also Vega falling apart, lol. mocked up for the pic.
Hey! Is anyone else building for this one? lol Anyway, 3 cars, 3 scoops, and 3 chutes. Now time to make weight.  photo stawkastoy005_zps2f643038.jpg  photo stawkastoy004_zps83dcc403.jpg
model40fan
dig the suitcase chutes...
KandORacing
Nice! My favorite of the 3 is the Nova
KandORacing
Lovin' that S10!
I want in on this...got a few cars in the works
KandORacing
Cool! Thanks for entering.
K&O maybe the LJLRC could get in on this series.
The LJLRC is more than welcome to host! Let me know if we can do that and I will put the LJLRC down for the appropriate date. Thanks!

Here is possibly one of my prostock entry's we'll see after some track testing http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah212/richard83jr/20150208_123338_zpsecw4l4by.jpg http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah212/richard83jr/20150208_123328_zpspl3ednqh.jpg http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah212/richard83jr/20150208_123315_zpsuhg5okmr.jpg 

Traction-Event
Yeah baby!...love the stance...and the way it looks right now...race car under construction!
kylejake
Are you racing this one? Looks awesome

Its still under construction still needs the proper wheels put on and painted

72_Chevy_C10
Looking Cool!
model40fan
Mikie likes it !

K&O April 12th is our club meeting so put the Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club down to be a part of this series. 

KandORacing
Great, thanks! Should racers get their cars sent to Dadvball, or will someone else be taking them to the club meeting?

You can mail them to Dadvball.

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah305/CrzyTrkrDude/IMG_20150215_094956_zpsbhphwykb.jpg

Hmmmmm... Where does the hood scoop go on one of these?  

Logic says...up front, right?? Buuutttt, it's a rear engine car sooooo, on the boot?? Buuuttt, there is no boot, only a wing, surely it cannot go on the wing, right?? But then... 

They went and made it a mid-engine car... 

Now, I have a headache....  

model40fan
scoop though the windshield ?
CrzyTrkrDude
on the passengers door. only makes sense!

I'm really sorry but I forgot to write in there that Pro Stocks are American non-import bodies...... If you are already building on that car I won't stop you.....

Put me down for one, just to reserve a spot...I've got a REALLY cool yellow JL Drag Camaro I could see being entered, I'm just not yet sure if I want to risk destroying it (I also have to make sure I have some good Gasser wheels on hand).  If I decide against it maybe I can try a different HW Camaro.

KandORacing
Sweet! Thanks for entering!

Can the skinny fronts be from high speed wheels as long as it has 5 stars on back and can a parachute be glued on or molded on

Traction-Event
Not my series, but I think the challenge is getting the skinny wheels pictured to work
KandORacing
Sorry, but the new High Speed Skinny wheels are not allowed in this series. The rules call for the "dish" looking skinnies that are on
KandORacing
castings like Madfast
KandORacing
And no FTE / High Speed / Color Shifter axles please!
KandORacing
The parachute can be glued or molded, as long as it has one

Thanks guys I'll see what I can get together 

KandORacing
Cool! I will put you on the entry list.

One more thing can the motor be exposed  I know it says scoop but??and do I need a wing or can I have just a parachute 

KandORacing
No exposed motors please. And if it is a vintage muscle car you do not needa wing. Anything newer (80s to now) needs a wing
otp1
Ok got it I need a scale next to weigh them lol
KandORacing
Glad you are entering Matt!

Keep in mind anyone that would like to use the new skinny 5 spoke wheels off the dark blue '13 COPO Camaro casting can use those too!

Team "Stawka" loaded up and ready to ship out.

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj515/majestik9/stawkas%20toy%20005_zpsbwsmpmzr.jpg

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj515/majestik9/stawkas%20toy%20007_zpsfks2mdm0.jpg

model40fan
the Jersey barrier !
KandORacing
Sweet! Can't wait to see them racing Stawka.

I would like to host a race although I will be out of town the only one left 4/19/15, would someone like to switch dates and we can use my Park Place Raceway for one of these events. Just lmk!

2seven

mhathaway_2seven@yahoo.com

K_Harvest
im hosting the weekend of may 3rd so if u want that date I will switch you.

KandORacing,

Kharvest and I are switching dates to host if this is ok. He will run the April 19th and I'll run the May 3rd.

My address is:          1131 Park Place Raceway

West Carrollton, OH 45449

thank you!

KandORacing
Thank you for hosting! I appreciate it. And if you would like to enter some builds let me know, you are more than welcome.
2seven
I'll be running in this tourney as well
underFUNded-racing
whoa west carrollton oh thats real close to me i live in brookville oh
redlinederby
Another Ohio guy? Sweet! That's 3 of us so far, I think
KandORacing
Thank you for entering 2seven!

4 of us then including my buddy Hambonewc (wc = west carrollton)

KandORacing
Are there two people that muke up the 2seven team since there will be 4 entries?

Hambonewc is my buddy, he will submit his own cars.

I'm in. going to give this a shot, never tried building on of this type car.

Landon

KandORacing
Thanks Landon! How many cars would you like me to put you down for?

I'll be sending two, a 63 corvette and a 57 T-Bird.

Landon

Nightstalker's cars arrived Friday but I just opened the box. Nice packaging Kory. Wheels roll okay but I'll run them down the track later to make sure they're good. Also borrowed the LJLRC gram scale so I'll be weighing all the cars as they arrive. 

model40fan
go dadio go !
Nightstalker
Cool!

If anyone else wants to enter this event please let me know! The deadline is coming up quick!

My cars will be in the mail tomorrow...built them so long ago, can't remember what all I did to them??? Ran them down the track, seem to run true and straight.... now here's hoping they are fast. 

My cars are finished and will be in the mail by this weekend if not then next week sometime. 

ATTN: K&O Racing. I am sorry to say that I have to back out on hosting this event. I am really hurt about it but excited at the same time. after about a year on the market my house finally sold and we close in a month so I have to start getting things packed away ready to move. I will still have my two cars in this race they will be in the mail today.

No problem, Kevin! We have plenty of racers here that can help out and fill the spot. Thank you for letting me know in advance, I appreciate it. 

TE, your cars arrived today!  Both got here safe and sound. The two others you sent are for prizes?

Traction-Event
sure

Hey Keith,

I should be able to have a car ready (well, a truck) for this one...and I can host on the 19th, if you'd like!

KandORacing
Thanks Chris! I'll put you down as the host and an entry.

Cars went out today

K_Harvest, your cars arrived safe an sound.  Sometime this afternoon I'll check them out on my track and get them weighed. 

We're getting close guys so please get your cars sent soon. Racing is 2 weeks from today.  Thanks!

Nightstalker
Has all the cars that have arrived passed tech?
Dadvball
I'll be weighing them shortly. I have 7 cars so far.
K_Harvest
right on thanks for the update

Would someone provide me an address for the Woodburn Drag Strip, so I may send the cars on after I host. Thank you

2seven

72_Chevy_C10
PM sent..
72_Chevy_C10
PM sent..
2seven
got it, thanks!

OK, so I have been tossing this thought around in my head for a few days now. I would absolutely hate to throw a curveball at everyone at this point, but I may end up having to postpone the series for a month or so. Due to the low number of entries at Bill's, as well as the fact that I have been busy with other things in my life currently, and have not gotten my entries finished either, it might be best to postpone the series. I will wait a few days and see what the number of received entries is at. If we have less than 16 cars received by Friday, we will have to re-schedule all the race dates. I am kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place on this.... I don't want to screw things up for all the hosts that were very kind as to take their places as hosts, but at the same time it is a waste of time to run a super small race. 

2seven
My enteries will be coming soon, just finished my Rookie and Mid Weight cars

If you do end up pushing it back I will jump in with 2 or 3 cars.  I just can't get them ready by April 4th.

KandORacing
Thanks, I'll wait and see what happens. Most likely I will push it back

Start date for this event has been posted for 4 months... Come on builders...get those cars in.

2seven
4 months??

My two have been sent out and will get there by the 2nd.

Landon

Landon, your entries and prizes arrived today, no damage. Did the rear axle on the Stingray slide back and forth or was it fixed solid with just the wheels slinding back and forth?

AMH-412
Bill, rear axle is not fixed, wheels and axel are floating around. Vette will prob retire after this race, be a display, real riders on it.

Sorry guys, trying to get mine together. I really had something I wanted to do for the custom contest. Now that it's done I'll get on my race entries but I won't have them out by Sat.

KandORacing
No problem, mine will be a little late too. I got busy with other projects...

Counting my 2 we are up to 11 cars. 

OK everyone, I am very sorry about this but I decided it would be best to postpone the series for a month. If anyone hosting cannot do so because of a different date not working for them, please let me know.

Okay, I'm checked with Jeremy and I'll hold the cars and we can run them at the club meet next month, Which is on Saturday, May 9th, instead of Sunday which is Mothers Day. 

So anyone still in this please still send your cars to me.  

As long as that's ok with you Keith. 

KandORacing
No problem, I wanted them to run at the LJLRC still. Thanks!

I am still in for 3 cars and to host, please inform me when it would be my weekend to host. I spoke to hambonewc and he has 2 cars hes going to enter as well.

KandORacing
Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing these cars on our track in May! K&O good decision on pushing it up a month. Camon guys get the cars mailed in for our May 9th meeting.

May 24th would keep me inline. so sounds bout right to me.

Picked up a couple Copo Cameros for the front tires today...

KandORacing
Are they the kind with the normal skinnies or 5 spoke style skinnies? Either one is allowed, just curious though.
KandORacing
It would be interesting to see how they compare in performance
HappyCamper
When I checked the wheels I find I that I bought the '69 Copo Camero instead if the 2014...

Is it just my luck or do skinny wheels never spin well out of the box?

KandORacing
They never do.

I have a '64 Galaxie and a '66 Fairlane, both have "lumps" on the hood and soon to be added "shoots"...

They are visiting with a stripper as we type... kno says go !

KandORacing
Yep, and I'm gonna mail you the scoops, and the chutes if you need 'em.
KandORacing
Go Smitty go!
model40fan
'73 falcon for mattcatt ?
KandORacing
PM sent

OK everyone, I decided to make a quick change. I will now allow racers to use gasser chassis on their builds if they would like to. This series is now being called the Outlaw Pro Stock Challenge.

Ok racers!  Just a reminder that in a quickly approaching race date of May 9, three weeks from today, please get your entrees done and in the mail to me. 

Bill Hicks

74 Chestnut Hill Drive

Seekonk, MA   02771

K_Harvest
My cars still safe and sound there with you?
Dadvball
Yep, cars that are here are locked in the garage. Keys are in my pocket.

I have some sloppy track stuff headed to dad... sooooo. I will toss a pro-stocked gasser in the box to help fill the brackets... if needed... if not... prize package.

Traction-Event
Pro Gas from Smitty...as a prize fantastic! In the lane next to you....uh oh!!!

2seven Motorsports

Traction-Event
Love that S-10 casting...
Traction-Event
And amazing paint work
KandORacing
Those paint jobs are gorgeous! Great work

Two weeks from today is the first race guys so please get you cars mailed. 

I am going to get mine finished up soon. My dremel had a break down for a few days and put me out of building until now.

Reminder on the race date. As mentioned earlier with Mother's Day being Sunday May 10th we moved our LJLRC race day to Saturday May 9th. I had forgotten that I will be tied up all day Friday the 8th picking up my son and his belongings from school in Maine and don't know yet what time that's happening.  Final exams are over at 3 pm and he has to be out of the dorm by 5:30.  I'm hoping he has an early last exam.  With it being a 300 mile & 5 hour trip in each direction I really won't have time to deal with cars that get here that Thursday or Friday. So I'm asking that you please get your cars here as soon as possible, preferably no later than Tuesday the 5th.  Thank you. 

Got a parcel waiting for the loc-tite to dry... headed to Seekonk with some sloppy parts for the next charity track...

The Sloppy entry [if it is not too gassy] to fill the bracket... if not needed slide it over to the prize pile...

she has an added hood scoop... model kit spreu ;

With a wing and a prayer...  well a chute ;

Traction-Event
Up in the air searching for horsepower....dig it Smitty

Hey K&O,

I just wanted to let you know that I will still be able to host after DVB...but, I don't think I'll have a car ready. I've had quite a bit on my plate lately and I haven't had a chance to get it done.

But, like I said, I'll still run the cars after DVB.

KandORacing
OK, no problem Chris!

KO,

is Park Place Raceway racing these cars the weekend of May 30? Just want to make my schedule clear to do so

2seven

KandORacing
If that works for you, I will put it up there!
2seven
yes that is fine

Sorry guys. I am pulling out of my own series. I just have no desire to work with these stubborn Pro Stocks... they are more difficult to work with than I thought. I now know why this got a small field of entries... skinny wheels are the worst.

MoHasAFastCar
You just have to lower your expectations.
model40fan
send 'em, byes are a drag...
Nightstalker
Dude! the cars I sent are noticably slower than cars with fte's or 5 spokes. I figure everyone else hast to run them too.
model40fan
drill the rivets, add the drag axle and glue it up... if you don't win so what...

sent mine and 3 prizes in a parcel to dadv this am...

This guy, learning experience #3, who I am calling "Crackle" due to the paint effect I was able to "achieve" is now in the mail.  I did alright with the skinnys but unfortunately the better set I had created succumbed to some JB Quick "lubricant".  These were pretty close though.

I'm pretty sure I made weight based on early planning, but sorry if I didn't, busted my scale two days ago.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/smackpixi/image.jpg1_1.jpg

MoHasAFastCar
You'll never guess where the weight is...
KandORacing
LOL! Looks cool either way
Nightstalker
Wing Nut.......the weight that is, not you. lol

If you haven't mailed your cars for this series please get them out ASAP. We race next Saturday May 9th!!!

I believe Bill told me there are only 9 cars at his house so far. 

KandORacing
I think there was 11.

My cars "trucks" will be mailed asap! Im excited to see the parings, I love the idea of drag cars actually drag racing!

Freshly painted, weighed and final assembly tomorrow. They'll be on time for the race, unlikely to be fast, but I like the way they came together. The rear wings and chutes on both are from the Astro Drag Van. '70 RoadRunner aka "Grimm" & '69 Chevelle SS aka "Reaper".

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/danielcollick/20150501_212432_zpsbyyicuwm.jpg

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/danielcollick/20150501_212549_zpsdn0253vc.jpg

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/danielcollick/20150501_212615_zpsszfn9kt7.jpg

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/danielcollick/20150501_212637_zpstopksoyc.jpg

KandORacing
Looks cool Dan!
model40fan
very nice
Traction-Event
Bad 4$$n
CrzyTrkrDude
love the photos. very high tech stand. looks like something on a SyFy alien movie!! lol
model40fan
My aiien thingie came with a magnifying glass... $9.00

Done and shipping tomorrow.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/danielcollick/20150503_232227_zps7upnxrds.jpg

Traction-Event
Love the wheel selection...seriously cool...
HappyCamper
Damn those look mean...
KandORacing
I love em! I agree that they look mean!
Shipped out today, expected arrival Thursday! 2seven

KandORacing
More mean looking rides!

Tracking: 9500100024095124000529

Should be there Thursday!

Update on cars. Saturday I received Smitty's entry and Mo's entry. Both look good. Tonight I'll try to get them all weighed and numbered. 

Keith, if I take pics can I email them to you to post?  My computer is still down & I don't know how to post from my phone. You'll have to send your email address. 

KandORacing
Sure! I will PM you my email address.

Delta's and 2seven's cars arrived so I have them all. I'll have the bracket completed later today and between me and K&O we'll get some pics posted. 

I think we should start a new thread now that the racing is about to start if that's okay with Brian. 

KandORacing
I'm pretty sure Brian would be OK with it as long as I post a link to the new results thread.

Keith, I'm going to start emailing the team pictures in groups of 3 or 4. 

Dadvball
Keith, I sent 3 emails covering all 18 cars. Please let me know whether or not you received them. Thanks.
KandORacing
I received them, going to post right now. Thanks
Traction-Event
Nice teamwork guys, great photos! Thanks!!!

Alrighty racers and race fans, here are the entries that will be competing in the kick-off race for tomorrow!

Dadvball. #85 Mustang, #86 Chevy pickup:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%201_zpsxtquulgd.jpg

Traction Event. #35 Firebird, #36 S10 pickup:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%202_zpsek36pijp.jpg

Kharvest. #94 Camaro, #95 Mustang:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%203_zpsg7wguuro.jpg

Nightstalker. #97 Camaro, #98 Nova, #99 Vega:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%204_zpsu5pmlclu.jpg

AMH 412. #89 T-Bird, #90 '63 Vette:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%201%201_zpsdiv2va0t.jpg

MoHasFastCars. #18 S10 Pickup:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%202%201_zpsjvfxq4dx.jpg

Sloppy Jalopies. #87 Ford Galaxy:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%203%201_zpsh51o4dve.jpg

Delta 6. #5 '67 Chevelle, #6 '70 Roadrunner:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%201%203_zpstwxgl1fi.jpg

2seven. #15, #16, #17, all S10 Pickups:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%202%203_zpsyhochs9b.jpg

KandORacing
Good luck to everyone! There sure are some gorgeous rides in that bunch.
Traction-Event
Wow, some killer rides there builders... That 63 vette...hot!
Dadvball
Delta's Roadrunner is #6.
Dadvball
Paint on 2seven's trucks is awesome. I haven't seen anything like up close.
72_Chevy_C10
looking good, Guys!
KandORacing
Corrected it. Thanks Bill for pointing that out.

And here are the great prizes sent in by Smitty, Delta6, AMH 412, Traction Event, & Dadvball. Thank you very much guys! 

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo_zpsnsksmgsp.jpg

So, 18 racers? Missing in action underfunded, and K&O?

KandORacing
Not sure where underfunded went... I pulled out.

Thanks Keith. I'll send a pic of the bracket in a bit.

All cars arrived safe and sound, no loose weights or parts, and wheels spin freely. Gonna do some ProRockin' tomorrow!

Here are tomorrow's pairings! 

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/kandoracing1/photo%201_zpsopiondt2.jpg

CrzyTrkrDude
GOOD LUCK RACERS!! Wish I had time to build for this one!
MoHasAFastCar
#18 on the right is me, not 2seven

I have my spot in the stands, snacks. OK Lets light it up Boys!

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj515/majestik9/JoeReid_zpse69f03d8.jpg

Nightstalker
lol, lol, lol
KandORacing
LOL
Nightstalker
didn't mean no harm.

Kick the tires lite the fires! 

Bill hasn't sent me results yet.... 

Sorry guys for not getting results posted last night. After a long day of racing I had an invite to dinner and got home late. 

Mo, I corrected the bracket, thank you. I realized the error during the racing and fixed it. 

We're doing the Mother's Day breakfast shortly so after that I'll get the first round pics over to Keith. Race results will follow. 

On a side note, congrats to Keith on being a Racer of the Month at LJLRC!  He won the Any Brand, Hot Wheels Stock, and Johnny Lightning Stock classes. 

model40fan
oik, that makes sense, he looking for FTE Way 2 fast... smaht !
KandORacing
Thanks Bill! Same to you! Smitty, I actually didn't find the W2F. I won HW Stock with a Kyle Petty NASCAR, those things are fast!

I just emailed the first round pics to Keith. Once he has them up I'll do the report. 

With 18 entries there were two "Win To Get In" races.

Race 1 - 18 TE vs 6 Delta 6 with the winner to meet 97 Nightstalker. 

Race 2 - 85 Dadvball vs 94 Kharvest with the winner to meet 99 Nightstalker. 

Race 3 - 17  2seven vs 89 AMH

Race 4 - 15  2seven vs 87 Sloppy Jalopy

Race 5 - 95 Kharvest vs 98 Nightstalker

Race 6 - 18  MoHasFastCars vs 35 Traction Event

Race 7 - 5 Delta 6 vs 16  2seven

Race 8 - 90 AMH vs 86 Dadvball

Race 9 -  97 Nightstalker vs ?

Race 10 - 99 Nightstalker vs ?

Bill, I opened your email and there is only one picture in it for some reason.... you may have to only do 4 pics per email, I don't think gmail can accept a ton at once.

Dadvball
Ok I'll try that.

New thread for results! http://www.redlinederby.com/topic/2015-rld-outlaw-pro-stock-challenge-results-thread/2350

2Seven is up next after "Jersey Shore" correct? At Park Place Raceway?

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj515/majestik9/RatFink001_zps07cca88a.jpg

Nightstalker
Hand painted spare tire cover done by a friend of mine.
72_Chevy_C10
Cool! Yup, 2Seven is up next

sorry Night Stalker8,

yes lll host after Jersey Shore races.

Park Place Raceway

Matt Hathaway

1131 Park Place

Weat Carrollton, OH 45449

937-479-6812

Nightstalker
Gotcha

Cars have arrived, getting organized and will start time trials to decide race ladder. NHRA style. 

model40fan
caint wait
Nightstalker
Time trials have been run, results, times and ladder will post tomorrow.

Share your thoughts

You must login to make a reply