Page 3 of 3

61-GRAM CHALLENGE

Jump to first page

View member profile
GspeedR 5/1/13

Uh...I think it's normally 'dry lubes only,' right?

That has been 'the norm' in many of our series', so far....I just didn't want to be presumptuous about your rules. Dry lubes are the only kind I use.

View member profile
FOTF 5/1/13

DRY LUBES ONLY it is, then! I'll add that to the first post.
But again, I count that as a modification. So technically, if your MBX is less than 61g, lubricant is fine. If it's over that you can't use it, as that would make it a '61+ gram Mod.'

View member profile
GspeedR 5/1/13

No worries about Team 's entries exceeding the weight limit....just ample "performance per gram", as usual.

View member profile
FOTF 5/1/13

No worries about Team 's entries exceeding the weight limit....just ample "performance per gram", as usual.

[gulp]

View member profile
Preacher 5/3/13

My Johnny Lightning BWF just arrived today, and the preliminary testing looks promising. If this car can do what it has done on the first test out of the box...Hot Wheels Racers better be shaking in their boots. I'm going to post a video of the unboxing, and Preliminary rolling resistance distance test against my best Hot Wheels cars, to let you see where this car comes in the line up. So keep watching

Preacher

View member profile
FOTF 5/3/13

Always best to video the most momentous of occasions! Congratulations my friend!

View member profile
FOTF 5/8/13

Hey GSR, would you mind if I moved the time for this from 'sometime in July' to 'sometime in June'?

View member profile
GspeedR 5/9/13

Hey GSR, would you mind if I moved the time for this from 'sometime in July' to 'sometime in June'?

Sure, no problem here..."the chosen one" has already been determined.

View member profile
FOTF 5/9/13

That would...actually be less time...but it's still plenty.
By the way, who's going to host this? Would you be interested, SpeedsteR? Or Iowastockcars? Sounds like shipping to Canada will be too expensive, so Preacher's probably out.

View member profile
FOTF 5/19/13

Keep in mind...as long as they're gentle with it, whoever hosts can try as many fast HWs as they like against the Camaro...

View member profile
FOTF 6/7/13

UPDATE: Since this seems to be a two-racer event, GSR had the idea of changing it to a Member vs. Member event/duel. He will send one car to race against mine group; when that's finished, I'll send one to race against his group. Just to see how we stack up against each other.
The date is not final yet; however, anyone else who wants to participate in something like that, let me know.