A week of diverse racing challenges with a different event each day complete with great video. Tracks include:
1) a monster 50-foot driveway drag on blutrack
2) a traditional drag race in the 20-25 foot range
3) a funnel race that begins as 4 tracks, funnels to 2 and then to 1. Crashes are possible in the funnel!
4) Open track race with sizzler fat tracks and curves - real passing!
5) Open track drag on sizzler fat tracks - blocking is legal!
Specs are going to be broad to encourage creativity. With only one or two cars and so many distinct tracks, racers will have to make some guesses on a winning formula. Hopefully this will bring out a variety of individual track winners and a lot of potential series winners in the final event. Stocks and mods are allowed to maximize participation and (respectful) smack talk. New and veteran racers welcome for this raceapalooza!
Rules & Restrictions
- 60g Weight maximum
- Size restrictions: length 3.25 inches, orange track width
- 1 or 2 Cars per entrant
- Any brand, body style, year, make/model (doesn't have to be Hot Wheels, we'll just be using that cartoon series as a video theme)
- All Wheel types allowed
- Stock cars allowed
- Modified cars allowed
- Dry lubes only
TBD. We'll put together a prize pack. Feel free to add to the pot when you send your car.
How to enter
Post a reply.
Please include return shipping fee of $5.00 if you want your car back (all returns will be via priority flat rate box)
Where to send your cars
385 Cherry Brook Rd.
Canton, CT 06019
Don't forget to print an ID card with your entry
All entries must be received by the host before 08/15/2015
Scoring and Winning
McJiggles will create the scoring system.
Disqualification for 4g over weight or for design that interferes with other cars on track
Tracks & Dates
All Races will be run at one location. One each day for the week.
Winners and Results
World Race 2015 Winner: Traction Event
Video replays and highlights from each stage