Page 6 of 9

2015 RLD Outlaw Pro Stock Challenge

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
HappyCamper 4/4/15

Picked up a couple Copo Cameros for the front tires today...

• Are they the kind with the normal skinnies or 5 spoke style skinnies? Either one is allowed, just curious though. — KandORacing
  • It would be interesting to see how they compare in performance — KandORacing
  • When I checked the wheels I find I that I bought the '69 Copo Camero instead if the 2014... — HappyCamper

Is it just my luck or do skinny wheels never spin well out of the box?

View member profile
model40fan 4/9/15

I have a '64 Galaxie and a '66 Fairlane, both have "lumps" on the hood and soon to be added "shoots"...

They are visiting with a stripper as we type... kno says go !

View member profile
KandORacing 4/10/15

OK everyone, I decided to make a quick change. I will now allow racers to use gasser chassis on their builds if they would like to. This series is now being called the Outlaw Pro Stock Challenge.

View member profile
Dadvball 4/18/15

Ok racers!  Just a reminder that in a quickly approaching race date of May 9, three weeks from today, please get your entrees done and in the mail to me. 

Bill Hicks

74 Chestnut Hill Drive

Seekonk, MA   02771

• My cars still safe and sound there with you? — K_Harvest
  • Yep, cars that are here are locked in the garage. Keys are in my pocket. — Dadvball
View member profile
model40fan 4/21/15

I have some sloppy track stuff headed to dad... sooooo. I will toss a pro-stocked gasser in the box to help fill the brackets... if needed... if not... prize package.

• Pro Gas from Smitty...as a prize fantastic! In the lane next to you....uh oh!!! — Traction-Event
View member profile
2seven 4/23/15

2seven Motorsports

View member profile
Dadvball 4/26/15

Two weeks from today is the first race guys so please get you cars mailed. 

View member profile
KandORacing 4/26/15

I am going to get mine finished up soon. My dremel had a break down for a few days and put me out of building until now.

View member profile
Dadvball 4/27/15

Reminder on the race date. As mentioned earlier with Mother's Day being Sunday May 10th we moved our LJLRC race day to Saturday May 9th. I had forgotten that I will be tied up all day Friday the 8th picking up my son and his belongings from school in Maine and don't know yet what time that's happening.  Final exams are over at 3 pm and he has to be out of the dorm by 5:30.  I'm hoping he has an early last exam.  With it being a 300 mile & 5 hour trip in each direction I really won't have time to deal with cars that get here that Thursday or Friday. So I'm asking that you please get your cars here as soon as possible, preferably no later than Tuesday the 5th.  Thank you. 

View member profile
model40fan 4/27/15

Got a parcel waiting for the loc-tite to dry... headed to Seekonk with some sloppy parts for the next charity track...

The Sloppy entry [if it is not too gassy] to fill the bracket... if not needed slide it over to the prize pile...

she has an added hood scoop... model kit spreu ;

With a wing and a prayer...  well a chute ;

• Up in the air searching for horsepower....dig it Smitty — Traction-Event
View member profile
72_Chevy_C10 4/29/15

Hey K&O,

I just wanted to let you know that I will still be able to host after DVB...but, I don't think I'll have a car ready. I've had quite a bit on my plate lately and I haven't had a chance to get it done.

But, like I said, I'll still run the cars after DVB.

to join the conversation or sign-up now