Page 5 of 7

2016 Pro Series: February, Build your best

Jump to first page Jump to last page

View member profile
iswingping 2/25/16

Wish I had set aside a little more time to get in on this one.  The introduction video presentation felt like a professional sports broadcast.  Very well done.  Good luck to all who entered.

• Make sure you jump in come April, missing one won't hurt much — redlinederby
View member profile
2seven 2/26/16

Where's TE? Feel like his entry would elevate the tourney. Hope to see you in the next one 

2seven

• TE is taking a little break, but don't be surprised to see him playing spoiler later on! — 72_Chevy_C10
  • Bet he's just sandbagging...letting the mice play for a bit before he pounces — redlinederby
View member profile
redlinederby 2/26/16
Site manager

I have to move the live racing commentary show to Sunday night rather than Saturday. Sorry for the last minute change...

Some stuff came up this weekend that makes Saturday night less than ideal so I'll do the show Sunday night instead...same time at 10PM ET.

I'm trying something different this time and the prep time combined with life duties is cutting it close on Saturday. I'd rather move it a day and get the setup I want than rush everything.

• You'Re just keeping us on pins and needles that much longer, aren't you, Brian? :) — 72_Chevy_C10
View member profile
redlinederby 2/28/16
Site manager

Bump reminder about tonight's live streaming of results starting at 10PM ET. It is being recorded live so the replay will be available shortly after I'm done. Come early, leave late...or come late, whatever, but it's always a better show with a live audience.

http://www.redlinederby.com/live

There's plenty of viewing options tonight, I know, so I appreciate anyone that can join even for a little bit.

View member profile
aircooled 2/28/16

Has the racing started? Only thing I'm getting is the redline cover page.

View member profile
kylejake 2/29/16

Great Job Aircooled! 

View member profile
VoxxerRacing 2/29/16

Congratulations, to Aircooled, on a great finish !! 

View member profile
EconoCarl 2/29/16

Congrats Aircooled!

View member profile
72_Chevy_C10 2/29/16

Congrats AirCooled and EconoCarl! If that track was about a foot shorter, I might have been able to get you, Carl, but, I don't think I could have caught that Way2Fast!

View member profile
KandORacing 2/29/16

Congratulations Aircooled!

View member profile
aircooled 2/29/16

Thanks everyone for all the positive words,I just got home from work.  I really am enjoying HW racing and being a rookie makes this win even more special.  The races were very good and the coverage was second to none.  I hope others can take advantage of how this race was covered and the automated bracket set-up.  We'll it is time to get ready for the next race, thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Aircooled 

• You'Re very welcome, Richard! It was great to see you get that win! — 72_Chevy_C10
View member profile
Diecast64 3/1/16

Great job Aircooled! And thanks Brian for hosting this and doing an awesome job on the presentation! It was fun to be a part of.

to join the conversation or sign-up now